pissing on a strangers car

1 hour ago, Seppl_75 said:

I regulary pee against cars at is is super convenient and easy. You just stop your car, get out, flip your dick out and soak the car next to yours. I try to focus on the handles and then shoot as high as possible to the roof. I love it dribbling down...  One day I found an unlocked one.  First I just wanted to hit it but then I opened the door and pretty much soaked the seat, the console and the door pckets. That was real fun but never happened again.

That's a dream scenario for me. I really want to drench someone's interior but checking for unlocked doors is a risky gamble

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 6:45 AM, Seppl_75 said:

I regulary pee against cars at is is super convenient and easy. You just stop your car, get out, flip your dick out and soak the car next to yours. I try to focus on the handles and then shoot as high as possible to the roof. I love it dribbling down...  One day I found an unlocked one.  First I just wanted to hit it but then I opened the door and pretty much soaked the seat, the console and the door pckets. That was real fun but never happened again.

Fuck man, that is awesome.  I think I'd be to afraid if the owner came back and saw what I was doing.