I am back & Short sad story about a plant with small pink flowers

On 4/17/2024 at 7:58 PM, miniskirtpisser said:

I am so glad to have you back. I hope you managed to resolve your personal problems.

I love how strong & potent your pee is. It’s obvious that the plant is affected by your pee considering that the only part of the plant that withers is the one receiving your golden shower. How far apart were the first and second pics? Was it days or weeks?

Thank you very much for your good words.

About your question, the two pics were taken in about 3 days far apart.

• Thanks 2
On 4/14/2024 at 6:18 PM, Malika said:

1.gif

Welcome back. I’ve been to Chișinău a few times and loved it. Friendly people, good food and for a person like me who loves history and urban exploration it’s just heaven 👌 and I will definitely look for wet spots next time I go there 😀 I’m sure the little cute plant died from excitement. I would probably have filled in the spot making sure I got every little droplet of your pee, dripping  from the plants onto my very private parts 😉

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2024 at 5:02 PM, Malika said:

Dear friends,
I have been missing here for over one year for personal problems.
Now I am back and maybe somebody still remembers about me and my experiences that
I gladly shared with the friends here.

I start again my participation here sharing a very simple experience occurred in the last weeks.
One day I had to pee on the way home, so I stopped the car in a parking lot. No relevant plants
were at hand, but there was a little bush about to bloom some small pink flowers. I thought this plant
was cute, so I decided to reward it with my goldenshower. So, I did, with a middle squat over it.
I hoped the cute plant was happy to receive my gift.
Few days later I stopped again in the same place and I had a look to the cute plant that was chosen
to receive my holy pee.
With disappointment I discovered that the poor plant hadn't appreciated at all my reward and it was
withering. Very sad. I thought I would have pleased the nice plant with my holy pee, instead I killed it.
Pity.

Pictures in the first comment

Look like i need your piss around solar panels 😋 i tried your method but weed growing even faster after i peed on🙊 

• Haha 1
On 6/6/2024 at 4:19 AM, MostlyVanilla69 said:

Damn, girl, do you piss Roundup or what?

What do you mean? I don't understand. Sorry.

4 hours ago, MostlyVanilla69 said:

Roundup is a very potent weedkiller.

Ah, ok, now I understand. Well, yess, my pee is pretty aggressive and usually the plants cannot stand it.

Really nice story !

It would be very nice if you have the possibility to do more experiences like this :)

The picture few days later is very interesting.

Do you have the oportunity to pee multiple times on the same spot in order to see if you can kill a complete plant ?

Is your pee really yellow? Strong piss is not really liked by plants i think.

PS : love your little tissu on the floor 🙂