Pee interest as a kid

I’m just wondering if anyone else had their experiences start at 10:11 or 12 years old.  I mentioned this before, but as a kid in the late 60s my mom would host weekly meetings of the local women’s club. Every week they would come over  my bedroom was next to the bathroom so I was treated with wonderful noises. Anyone else have these kinds of experiences?

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, my first memories are from when I was about 10-12, or at least close to that, I don't remember exactly.
Although I do have one very vague memory of something earlier, maybe when I was 4-5 years old, but it's so vague that I'm not sure if it ever happened or if it's some kind of false memory. 

Before that for me.  I became friends with a girl on the street at our summer house I believe at age 8.  We ended up being extremely close til sadly she moved a couple towns away and in those days there was no cell phones or social media so we totally lost touch.  She recently found me on Facebook 30 plus years later and I laughed at the fact at 42 she’s a total tomboy though is married with 2 kids.  Even at that young age it dawned on me years later as a teen when I thought about her one day that maybe she liked women and not boys.   Whenever she was over at our house and used the bathroom I listened through the wall every darn time so my interest began very young