Would it be wrong to go put a sign on the only bathroom by the lake/ boat ramp area saying it was “OUT OF ORDER” and then go hide in the parking lot to see girls pee by their cars or by the lake it in the bushes. 
I’ve thought about doing it on a busy lake day like a hot Saturday during the summer. Or doing the same thing at the porta potty in the parking lot of a large event and hope to catch someone on the way out of the event needing to pee before the car ride and hoping the use the porta potty but not be able to. 
Has anyone done anything like this before? Anyone have and successful sightings? 
Girls what would you do if this happened to you and found the bathroom was out of order?

39 minutes ago, Watchyoupee said:

Has anyone done anything like this before? Anyone have and successful sightings? 

Never heard of anyone doing this. Toilets that are out of order are also locked, so just putting a board up won't do anything.

40 minutes ago, Watchyoupee said:

Girls what would you do if this happened to you and found the bathroom was out of order?

Who cares about the bathroom lmaoo. Evenif it's functional, I'll be choosing the car park or the bushes

41 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

Never heard of anyone doing this. Toilets that are out of order are also locked, so just putting a board up won't do anything.

Who cares about the bathroom lmaoo. Evenif it's functional, I'll be choosing the car park or the bushes

Good point on not being able to lock the door. Maybe I’ll get lucky and catch a girl peeing in the parking lot anyways.

1 hour ago, Watchyoupee said:

Would it be wrong to go put a sign on the only bathroom by the lake/ boat ramp area saying it was “OUT OF ORDER” and then go hide in the parking lot to see girls pee by their cars or by the lake it in the bushes. 
I’ve thought about doing it on a busy lake day like a hot Saturday during the summer. Or doing the same thing at the porta potty in the parking lot of a large event and hope to catch someone on the way out of the event needing to pee before the car ride and hoping the use the porta potty but not be able to. 

I can not give any advice here - sorry - but would like to share two thoughts... for food... errr... food for thoughts. ^^

1.: Keep in mind that not everyone in need for a loo just needs it for a number 1, but also a number 2.
You might end up compromising people in more ways you can handle. ^^

2.: I personally am not interested in seeing someone pee who does not also enjoy it for the same reason as I; preferably of course while having me not also present, but in mind.
But this is just me. My empathy just works in this specific way. -_-
That does not mean that I _HAVEN'T_ done questionable things. 😉

o7

• Agree 2

I have thought about doing something like this before, but have never gone through with it.  The bit about locking the door is one area that causes a difficulty and the other factors mentioned by people above also come into consideration.

BUT that's not to say I haven't gone down the line of thinking about it significantly.   Sometimes toilets have gates across the entrance - I've considered closing the gate and tying it with cable ties or putting my own lock there.  Again, I haven't done it, but the idea sounds possible.

However, sometimes the council does the job for you and locks the toilets.  Then, if you are lucky, you might see someone peeing outside.   Look out for toilets that have been permanently closed, or look for toilets that close at an early part of the evening when people continue to gather later on.  My best results with that were some beach toilets that closed at 8pm and there was a party on the beach so I saw lots of ladies (and men) peeing near the toilets.