3 minutes ago, Takashi96 said:

Congratulations!!!! Wow, you and your mom are both pregnant at the same time? That's low-key bananas tho.

Not at the same time technically she’s 2 months or 1 month and a half more advanced than me

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Not at the same time technically she’s 2 months or 1 month and a half more advanced than me

Yes, technically you're not as far along. So there will be 2 to 1 1/2 months where you'll be the only pregnant woman in the house. But for now, you're both different degrees of pregnant at the same time. Damn, that's gotta be a trip. 

Edited by Takashi96
Dyslexic shenanigans
Just now, Takashi96 said:

Yes, technically you're not as far along. So there will be 2 to 1 1/2 months where you'll be the only pregnant woman in the house. But for now, you're both different degrees of pregnant the same time. Damn, that's gotta be a trip. 

Oh, its fun trip I will share some fun experiences 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Technically Aunty-baby will be elder +!!! So glad for both of you!!! Congratulations!!! You are real Family... sharing so many things from generations to generations... Have a lovely happy time!!!

• 3 weeks later...