On 4/24/2024 at 10:42 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

The real question is do racehorses piss like me? 😁

@ABBYPEEGODDESS How hard do you hiss? I am sure your hissing pee sounds are very sexy. It's even sexier when girls also make a whistling sound along with that hiss during peeing. It be awesome if you would ever share your hissing pee sounds with us here if you want to. I think you at some times probably make very sexy gushing sounds too while you pee. You Girls make such sexy sounds when you pee. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
16 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@ABBYPEEGODDESS How hard do you hiss? I am sure your hissing pee sounds are very sexy. It's even sexier when girls also make a whistling sound along with that hiss during peeing. It be awesome if you would ever share your hissing pee sounds with us here if you want to. I think you at some times probably make very sexy gushing sounds too while you pee. You Girls make such sexy sounds when you pee. 

I would compare it to a rattlesnake rattler or if desperate it sounds like someone is frying water 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I would compare it to a rattlesnake rattler or if desperate it sounds like someone is frying water 

So can you pee standing up like the boys? I also imagine that it drips eventually, and that it's uncomfortable

However, it must be so exciting to know that you are about to become a mother, unfortunately i am terrified of giving birth, also because it could worsen my bladder problems. But it is my dream to become a mother in the future. I guess it's strange that both you and your mother are expecting a baby at the same time. But i imagine that this could make the mother/daughter relationship even stronger, since you will share this thing ❤️

14 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Have you ever pissed in someone's mouth before? If so, did they survive or drown?