Desperation fetish, what do you think?

Due to my limited bladder capacity, i often find myself desperate and at risk of having an accident. This thing had a strange psychological impact on me during my adolescence which made me develop a small fetish of desperation. I've noticed that when I'm desperate and risking an accident, in addition to obviously being embarrassed, i also feel a bit of excitement. This is also reflected in me when I happen to observe girls and boys in desperate situations, i feel a certain excitement in these situations. What do you think, does this happen to anyone else?

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t get excited when I’m desperate, but I get very excited watching women who are desperate. Sorry that you have a small bladder. Have you ever tried to expand your capacity? Safely, of course. 

26 minutes ago, gg111 said:

I don’t get excited when I’m desperate, but I get very excited watching women who are desperate. Sorry that you have a small bladder. Have you ever tried to expand your capacity? Safely, of course. 

unfortunately, congenital defect

When im desperate i just need a bathroom, i dont get horny, but when i see people desperate yes

But yeah I remember one time I unleashed a lake outside when I was super desperate, didnt make me horny but it felt good

• Like 1

I would become extremely horny both if I saw someone desperated or if myself were in that situation, but only if everything has been planned and we are doing it on purpose (and we are in a location where a wetting wouldn’t be any problem). If, instead, the situation were created by chance, no, I wouldn’t appreciate it, but, instead, I would be quite scared.

Pretty much my entire life, I've been turned on by girls getting desperate and hoping to see them relieve themselves. As for myself, it depends. When I'm out of the house or around others I don't like it. When I'm alone and won't be bothered, I can turn myself on by holding it in for a while. But then again, part of the pissing fetish for me is I enjoy being stimulated when I need to take a leak.

My interests are tangential to desperation-that is, what turns me on can stem from desperation but does not necessarily have to. I hope that answers your question.

I think I would add to that humiliation does not interest me at all.

Edited by QX7
Addition for clarity.
On 4/2/2024 at 9:02 PM, Mary Moon said:

Due to my limited bladder capacity, i often find myself desperate and at risk of having an accident. This thing had a strange psychological impact on me during my adolescence which made me develop a small fetish of desperation. I've noticed that when I'm desperate and risking an accident, in addition to obviously being embarrassed, i also feel a bit of excitement. This is also reflected in me when I happen to observe girls and boys in desperate situations, i feel a certain excitement in these situations. What do you think, does this happen to anyone else?

I can relate. I’ve always have a weak bladder so I’ve been in many desperate situations. Although it is embarrassing, a part of me finds it exciting even in the moment 

• Love 1