What are your "convenient" zones?

I have waterproof sheet in my bed and sometimes make puddles in my bed. The back yard behind the storage is also a good spot. I also use a towel to pee in. Usually I pee in the same towel 5-6 times and let it dry between before I wash it. I’ve seen people posting videos about peeing on stuffed toys, pillows and other absorbent objects and I really would like to fill in after someone just recently peed on it when it’s all wet and warm 😋 What about hotel rooms? Anyone pee in hotel rooms? 

iI use the sink, washing maskin and my garden shed as my toilet at home. parking garages is also regular place i pee in, parking aria ,staircase and elevators.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 12:22 AM, Ms. Tito said:

Damn if I don't get my own house with a private yard I at least want an apartment like that.

Is it bad that I've accomplished things in life people only can dream of doing yet I constantly dream of just having my own carpeted, modest apartment with a secluded yet sunny balcony? It's definitely just as out of reach now as it was as a teen living with my parents.

• Love 1

As for myself I often use the bathroom sink more than the actual toilet. If I'm ever alone in the house I'll often wet myself on some towels or use a diaper to avoid doing laundry. Or wet myself a bit while getting the mail or sitting on the front lawn.

Sometimes at night I like to use the cover of darkness to let my cock hang out and piss around outside.

Edited by Vassal
double post
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Vassal said:

Is it bad that I've accomplished things in life people only can dream of doing yet I constantly dream of just having my own carpeted, modest apartment with a secluded yet sunny balcony? It's definitely just as out of reach now as it was as a teen living with my parents.

Pissing on your balcony: sane

The housing market: stark raving mad

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1