Men, I want your naughty pee stories

I'll be frank. I want something to rub one out to. I find pissing cocks to be so erotic, and I especially love public pees. I want to hear when you flopped it out in public because you just couldn't hold it. The time you shared a bathroom with a woman at a party. Anything worth sharing.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, tulipslane said:

I'll be frank. I want something to rub one out to. I find pissing cocks to be so erotic, and I especially love public pees. I want to hear when you flopped it out in public because you just couldn't hold it. The time you shared a bathroom with a woman at a party. Anything worth sharing.

Hm, let me try to remember a particularly nice one... Oh I know!

It was after a pub meeting at college, fellow students of my group brought some of their friends and we stayed there a fair moment. As it was dark outside, I proposed one of the girls to walk with her until a tram station, after all we were heading in the same direction anyway. While we were walking, both of us really had to pee and there wasn't any public bathroom in sight, none open at least. So we sneaked into an alleyway. I provided cover for her while she pulled her pants down and peed and asked her if it didn't bother her if I went there too. I was really bursting so just after she accepted I quickly pulled it out and started peeing against the wall of the alleyway... And I swear she peeked over me XD

Well, not sure which if any of these would hit the spot, but …

There was that time I was walking through a park with a (now) ex, and I led her by the hand behind bushes so I could whip it out and pee there while she watched (she wasn’t into pee specifically but was happy to see me getting my dick out)

Then there’s my most-people-I’ve-been-seen-peeing-by which would be peeing into the sea from the edge of a naturist beach (no flopping out required, it was already flopping out). (I’ve pissed into the sea from the shore, on winters days with fewer people around to enjoy…. uh… object, as in https://www.erome.com/a/6y19pt0d)

Edited by oliver2

I have quite a few accounts on my thread where I describe peeing in all sorts of places from the great outdoors to hotels, in cars, spas, swimming pools, all sorts of places.