My humiliating accidents at school

You'll probably fill out quite a bit, women have a sort of 2nd puberty in their late teens/early 20s

my gf's sister was tiny when she was 19/20 and she's still small but has filled out over the last year or so without gaining much fat. 

4 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I also have the problem that I'm 20 years old, but i look 15, I'm short, petite and without breasts. Add to all this that i pee on myself, and we really have a sexy combo for boys 😅

Actually, some guys do find that very sexy.  I know, because I'm one of them.  Just sayin'

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Hightower said:

You'll probably fill out quite a bit, women have a sort of 2nd puberty in their late teens/early 20s

my gf's sister was tiny when she was 19/20 and she's still small but has filled out over the last year or so without gaining much fat. 

The thing that bothers me is that both my mother and my sister have nice breasts, while I have a surfboard, all bad luck 😅

• Hug 1
11 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately my problem has made me introverted and shy. At 20 years old, i don't have never kissed a boy 😅

Don't worry, I hadn't kissed a girl yet at that age either. And while I've since done that, I still haven't had a real relationship yet. 

Being shy/introverted and petite is really cute as long as a girl/woman is fun to be around and especially if she has an interesting, developed personality once you do get to know her. And while you should take advantage of the freedom, new ideas, and ease of meeting people in college, do NOT try to overcompensate for being withdrawn by throwing yourself into lots of wild parties and drinking/using drugs heavily, hoping it will "cure" your insecurities somehow. It may well get you kissed sooner, but possibly by someone you don't really like in a situation you don't really enjoy.

There are quite discreet diapers/underwear for adults with problems like yours. It's understandable you want to show your figure, you just might need to not go SO skinny with your jeans/yoga pants that a little bit of extra bulk shows.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Don't worry, I hadn't kissed a girl yet at that age either. And while I've since done that, I still haven't had a real relationship yet. 

Being shy/introverted and petite is really cute as long as a girl/woman is fun to be around and especially if she has an interesting, developed personality once you do get to know her. And while you should take advantage of the freedom, new ideas, and ease of meeting people in college, do NOT try to overcompensate for being withdrawn by throwing yourself into lots of wild parties and drinking/using drugs heavily, hoping it will "cure" your insecurities somehow. It may well get you kissed sooner, but possibly by someone you don't really like in a situation you don't really enjoy.

There are quite discreet diapers/underwear for adults with problems like yours. It's understandable you want to show your figure, you just might need to not go SO skinny with your jeans/yoga pants that a little bit of extra bulk shows.

I don't get drunk, also because if l drink alcohol it's a guaranteed accident, it completely eliminates my bladder control. And then if i come home drunk and wet, my parents would come up with some creative punishment 😅

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 8:55 AM, Mary Moon said:

You should know that during my adolescence in middle school, several accidents happened to me due to my incontinence problems. Some quite embarrassing and humiliating. Now i have fewer of them because i know how to manage myself better and sometimes i use diapers. I'll tell you some of them:

Once at midle school, i peed on myself in the gym during gym class because the teacher wouldn't give permission to go to the bathroom during class. Some of my classmates laughed at me and it was very humiliating. But most of it helped me. Towards the end of the lesson, i was playing volleyball, i had a great desire to pee and i couldn't wait for the time to run to the bathroom to be over, unfortunately one of my classmates, while trying to catch the ball, bumped inside me causing me to fall, and i completely lost control of my bladder, soaking my leggings. I burst into tears from the humiliation with my classmates who were there watching me, i remember that some males were laughing, while some of my classmates and the professor accompanied me to the locker rooms. The professor was very sorry, and he told me that I should have told him that he had an emergency.

Another time, it happened that i was doing a literature test, and during the test I wasn't allowed to go out to go to the bathroom, i had been holding the pee for more than 2 hours which for me is a long time. I finally finished the test and left the classroom to rush to the bathroom. But when there were a few meters to go my dam gave way, at that point i had to tell the janitor to call my teacher and i was really mortified when she saw me with my trousers completely wet, she consoled me and called my mother to have me take her a change of clothes, she was very kind because she kept the accident a secret from my classmates, saying that I had simply felt dizzy.

Once, we were on the bus for a school trip, and during the trip i had the urge to pee, but we were still far from the next stop, and the bus couldn't stop on the motorway. I was forced to ask one of my teachers for help because i was about to pee on myself and in the end she gave me a plastic container like that for holding lunch and took me to the back of the bus to allow me to free my bladder. I remember that i was very ashamed because there were other kids looking in my direction even though they couldn't see anything because i was covered by the seats and the teacher, it was very humiliating, even if necessary because otherwise i would definitely have had an accident.

These were the most humiliating incidents in school, they didn't help my self-esteem or social life much. They probably contributed to the fact that even now i am very introverted and insecure

Just now, Schmitty20 said:

Mary, I was in middle school when this happened to one of my classmates. We were in class all reading quietly and we only had about 10 minutes left until class was over and all of a sudden we heard splashing on the floor and the girl sitting in front of me totally peed in her pants. Other classmates started laughing and talking and saying did she just piss her pants. I didn’t say or do anything as she was a good friend of mine and we walked home from school together as she lived in my neighborhood. I can only imagine what she was feeling like and I really felt bad for her and she was a really nice person and a good friend. The teacher walked over and said Ann why didn’t you say you needed to go to the bathroom but Ann just put her head down. The teacher told the class to be quiet and continue reading and she called the janitor to come clean up and took Ann to the nurses office. I found out later that they called Ann’s mom and she had to bring her a change of pants to school to have her change. She eventually calmed back to class although it was a different class but she finished out the day. After school we did walk home together like we normally did and she said I am surprised you still want to be seen with me and I just said hey we’re friends I am not going to think anything other and besides I feel really bad for you because I can only imagine the embarrassment you are feeling. She just said I feel so stupid I had to go to the bathroom and I thought I could wait another 10 minutes until the end of that class but all of a sudden I couldn’t and it was too late. I just said oh well it was an accident and I won’t tease you or bring it up anymore. She just said well you might not but I am sure the others will and I just said well ignore them then. I really felt bad for her.

31 minutes ago, Schmitty20 said:

Mary, I was in middle school when this happened to one of my classmates. We were in class all reading quietly and we only had about 10 minutes left until class was over and all of a sudden we heard splashing on the floor and the girl sitting in front of me totally peed in her pants. Other classmates started laughing and talking and saying did she just piss her pants. I didn’t say or do anything as she was a good friend of mine and we walked home from school together as she lived in my neighborhood. I can only imagine what she was feeling like and I really felt bad for her and she was a really nice person and a good friend. The teacher walked over and said Ann why didn’t you say you needed to go to the bathroom but Ann just put her head down. The teacher told the class to be quiet and continue reading and she called the janitor to come clean up and took Ann to the nurses office. I found out later that they called Ann’s mom and she had to bring her a change of pants to school to have her change. She eventually calmed back to class although it was a different class but she finished out the day. After school we did walk home together like we normally did and she said I am surprised you still want to be seen with me and I just said hey we’re friends I am not going to think anything other and besides I feel really bad for you because I can only imagine the embarrassment you are feeling. She just said I feel so stupid I had to go to the bathroom and I thought I could wait another 10 minutes until the end of that class but all of a sudden I couldn’t and it was too late. I just said oh well it was an accident and I won’t tease you or bring it up anymore. She just said well you might not but I am sure the others will and I just said well ignore them then. I really felt bad for her.

She probably didn't ask to go to the bathroom out of shyness, it's also quite embarrassing for me to have to ask and feel everyone's eyes on me

Yes I thought the same thing because she was sort of a quiet girl we’ll except around me but that’s different because we were good friends and known each other since growing up. Like I said I knew her well and I felt really bad for her as well as I feel bad for what you went through. 

13 minutes ago, Schmitty20 said:

Yes I thought the same thing because she was sort of a quiet girl we’ll except around me but that’s different because we were good friends and known each other since growing up. Like I said I knew her well and I felt really bad for her as well as I feel bad for what you went through. 

I'm used to accidents now 😄

• Like 1