My humiliating accidents at school

Oh these are very sad stories.  Now I want to hug you.  But rest assured, no one here will laugh at your peculiarity.  I have never had a problem with incontinence, but one day in the school cafeteria they told me a very funny joke (at least it seemed funny to me as a child) and I peed in my pants from laughing.  No one noticed this, but I was very embarrassed.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Now i have learned to take it more philosophically and laugh at accidents. As a teenager she was quite tough, i even went to psychotherapy

Edited by Mary Moon
  • Like 2

@Mary Moon we're so glad you're here with us now - it is a different type of therapy, that now you are surrounded by people who will never laugh or make jokes about you.  People who care about your feelings, even though we will never meet you.

There are lots of different reasons people are here.   Some people get a sexual thrill out of themselves peeing or the thought of others doing so.  For many it's nothing sexual... maybe they feel comfortable doing it, maybe they don't.

I reckon if you asked every single adult, there would be a time when they haven't made it to a toilet and have wet themselves.  Or have had to pee somewhere public that they found humiliating.  It's just that they keep it a secret.  But here you are definitely with a group of friends who you can be completely honest with.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say that as i grew up i developed a fetishistic side to my problem, which helped me a little. I imagine my accidents aroused some of the kids who witnessed it 😅

I would definitely be such a child hehe

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Let's say that as i grew up i developed a fetishistic side to my problem, which helped me a little. I imagine my accidents aroused some of the kids who witnessed it 😅

Many adults on the site here, when discussing why they think they now have a pee fetish can relate back to seeing someone peeing or wetting when they were young - so there's every chance.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Many adults on the site here, when discussing why they think they now have a pee fetish can relate back to seeing someone peeing or wetting when they were young - so there's every chance.

I realized growing up that looking at someone desperate is something that excites some boys and even some girls

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

You should know that during my adolescence in middle school, several accidents happened to me due to my incontinence problems. Some quite embarrassing and humiliating. Now i have fewer of them because i know how to manage myself better and sometimes i use diapers. I'll tell you some of them:

Once at midle school, i peed on myself in the gym during gym class because the teacher wouldn't give permission to go to the bathroom during class. Some of my classmates laughed at me and it was very humiliating. But most of it helped me. Towards the end of the lesson, i was playing volleyball, i had a great desire to pee and i couldn't wait for the time to run to the bathroom to be over, unfortunately one of my classmates, while trying to catch the ball, bumped inside me causing me to fall, and i completely lost control of my bladder, soaking my leggings. I burst into tears from the humiliation with my classmates who were there watching me, i remember that some males were laughing, while some of my classmates and the professor accompanied me to the locker rooms. The professor was very sorry, and he told me that I should have told him that he had an emergency.

Another time, it happened that i was doing a literature test, and during the test I wasn't allowed to go out to go to the bathroom, i had been holding the pee for more than 2 hours which for me is a long time. I finally finished the test and left the classroom to rush to the bathroom. But when there were a few meters to go my dam gave way, at that point i had to tell the janitor to call my teacher and i was really mortified when she saw me with my trousers completely wet, she consoled me and called my mother to have me take her a change of clothes, she was very kind because she kept the accident a secret from my classmates, saying that I had simply felt dizzy.

Once, we were on the bus for a school trip, and during the trip i had the urge to pee, but we were still far from the next stop, and the bus couldn't stop on the motorway. I was forced to ask one of my teachers for help because i was about to pee on myself and in the end she gave me a plastic container like that for holding lunch and took me to the back of the bus to allow me to free my bladder. I remember that i was very ashamed because there were other kids looking in my direction even though they couldn't see anything because i was covered by the seats and the teacher, it was very humiliating, even if necessary because otherwise i would definitely have had an accident.

These were the most humiliating incidents in school, they didn't help my self-esteem or social life much. They probably contributed to the fact that even now i am very introverted and insecure

I remember a girl in my school (I was 13-14 at the time to give you context) that apparently had similar problems, once she had wet herself in the middle of a course so she got rushed outside of the room. A few people were laughing but most people were almost as mortified as she was, me included. She returned wearing new pants so I assume her parents delivered a change or something, but nobody mentioned it afterwards

1 minute ago, WateryMoose said:

I remember a girl in my school (I was 13-14 at the time to give you context) that apparently had similar problems, once she had wet herself in the middle of a course so she got rushed outside of the room. A few people were laughing but most people were almost as mortified as she was, me included. She returned wearing new pants so I assume her parents delivered a change or something, but nobody mentioned it afterwards

Yes, i also needed my mom to bring me a spare, then i started carrying spare leggings and panties in my backpack in case of an accident. Today, however, when i attend university, when I know i won't have easy access to the bathroom i wear pullups. I feel quite embarrassed about wearing diapers, i know they are useful, but they give me a bit of psychological discomfort. Sometimes i'd rather have an accident than wear a diaper

• Hug 4
1 minute ago, Mary Moon said:

Yes, i also needed my mom to bring me a spare, then i started carrying spare leggings and panties in my backpack in case of an accident. Today, however, when i attend university, when I know i won't have easy access to the bathroom i wear pullups. I feel quite embarrassed about wearing diapers, i know they are useful, but they give me a bit of psychological discomfort. Sometimes i'd rather have an accident than wear a diaper

Yes I see what you mean, are you worried about others noticing your diaper through your clothes or is the discomfort coming from something else?

1 minute ago, WateryMoose said:

Yes I see what you mean, are you worried about others noticing your diaper through your clothes or is the discomfort coming from something else?

That's right, it's pretty embarrassing if you notice the elastic sticking out of your pants, or the bulge. I also like to wear tight pants or skirts and the diaper is too obvious. I prefer to bring a change of clothes with me. There's a boy in college i like, and it would be terrible if he saw i was wearing a diaper

• Hug 1

A lot of women (even in their 20s) pee themselves fairly often, it's something that just happens sometimes. In powerlifting/strongwoman especially you get a right mess on the floor at meets, not a lot you can do about it and shouldn't be something so humiliating given how common it is

2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

That's right, it's pretty embarrassing if you notice the elastic sticking out of your pants, or the bulge. I also like to wear tight pants or skirts and the diaper is too obvious. I prefer to bring a change of clothes with me. There's a boy in college i like, and it would be terrible if he saw i was wearing a diaper

Yes I can imagine how you feel, I hope it works out for you then 🤗

5 minutes ago, Hightower said:

A lot of women (even in their 20s) pee themselves fairly often, it's something that just happens sometimes. In powerlifting/strongwoman especially you get a right mess on the floor at meets, not a lot you can do about it and shouldn't be something so humiliating given how common it is

Yes,  i saw videos on YouTube of women who peed on themselves while lifting weights.

Sorry to hear that this problem was giving you such a hard time. Especially when we are younger we overthink and worry about anything embarrassing thinking it would make us an outcast.

At least you managed to get something out of it by developing this kink which is quite a good way of coping with something like this.

3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

I imagine my accidents aroused some of the kids who witnessed it 😅

Haha i definitely would have been one of those kids 😅

3 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately my problem has made me introverted and shy. At 20 years old, i don't have never kissed a boy 😅

Hey no need to feel bad about it, it's not a competition 😄

I started to be sentimentally and sexually active quite lately too compared to some

11 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Unfortunately my problem has made me introverted and shy. At 20 years old, i don't have never kissed a boy 😅

you are the happiest person on earth, because this magical moment is ahead of you!

14 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I completely feel you. But trust me, it will get better. You learn to adopt and your mindset will grow once you realize deep inside that it doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with that at all.

And besides that, everyone is on their own path. So don't compare yourself to what others or society wants to make you believe is 'normal'. There is no 'normal'. You will find your way. Some have their first kiss way early but are divorced before 30 or end up stuck in unhappy relationships. Others may have their first relationship or kiss much later but end up finding the love of their life. Walk your own path as its the right one for you and think positive. It will all be good!

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 3
18 minutes ago, Remi said:

I completely feel you. But trust me, it will get better. You learn to adopt and your mindset will grow once you realize deep inside that it doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with that at all.

And besides that, everyone is on their own path. So don't compare yourself to what others or society wants to make you believe is 'normal'. There is no 'normal'. You will find your way. Some have their first kiss way early but are divorced before 30 or end up stuck in unhappy relationships. Others may have their first relationship or kiss much later but end up finding the love of their life. Walk your own path as its the right one for you and think positive. It will all be good!

I also have the problem that I'm 20 years old, but i look 15, I'm short, petite and without breasts. Add to all this that i pee on myself, and we really have a sexy combo for boys 😅

• Hug 1

I also have the problem that I'm 20 years old, but i look 15, I'm short, petite and without breasts. Add to all this that i pee on myself, and we really have a sexy combo for boys 😅

It's not a problem. The problem is when you're 20 and you look 40

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Believe me you always eventually find someone who is looking for this haha

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
37 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Looking younger than you are is actually what a lot of people strive for by using filters, cosmetics or even visits to the surgeon. So i think you will appreciate your youthful look sooner or later. And if you still have to show your ID when you are 30 i'd call that good genetics and a healthy lifestyle.

Don't put yourself down.

2 minutes ago, Remi said:

Looking younger than you are is actually what a lot of people strive for by using filters, cosmetics or even visits to the surgeon. So i think you will appreciate your youthful look sooner or later. And if you still have to show your ID when you are 30 i'd call that good genetics and a healthy lifestyle.

Don't put yourself down.

Maybe in the future it could be a good thing, now if i have to go somewhere they often ask me for documents. I'm very small, I'm 1.58m for 40kg 😅