My holding contest goal

I don't know if what I'm trying to do here is super dumb and hopeless but I am still willing to give it a try 😛

For many years now I've been dreaming of seeing my best friend (a girl) desperate to pee. We've known eachother since highschool and I never once have seen her squirm, shake and whatnot whenever she mentioned her need to go.

I'd finally like to change that, so I set myself a goal, which is to challenge her to a holding contest by the end of this summer.
Again, I don't know if it's stupid but maybe it's worth a shot.

My friend is a fun, quirky person who is not easily ashamed of things, and even though I know I can talk to her about everything, I still don't want to just randomly ask her if she would like to do this with me. 
My "plan" is to find an excuse, a pretext to convince her to hold her pee alongside me, preferably in a way that she thinks it's entirely meant as a fun, curiosity driven experiment or something. 

I've been trying to come up with ideas but haven't found anything to build upon yet.
That's why I'd like to ask you guys if you could help me out here. I'd love if somebody could give me a hand in finding a good argument to justify a holding contest. Maybe some of you already have good advice.

Thank you and I'll keep you updated🤞

(and here's a little artwork for good luck)

large_Komi.jpg.a581dd9cee40de9a8b9695fad1d19c44.thumb.jpg.42dbaf4b74f8f31b55d83ad3df99bd32.jpgspan widgetspan widget

Edited by Gotah
  • Love 2

I think that's at least a very interesting plan!
I'd be really curious about what ideas others come up with. I don't really have any really good ideas, but I can try:

Maybe, you could introduce the topic with talking about some people that have to hold their pee for a long time (say, actresses with fancy dresses during the Oscar event, or nurses/doctors that are too busy to have time for pee breaks, etc.). And then ask her if she could do this?

Or, another completely random idea (based on one story that I have heard from friends that long time ago played a drinking game, with the random additional rule that you generally were not allowed to pee), play some board game that takes a long time (Monopoly or something like that), and randomly introduce the rule that you have to drink a glass of water whenever you cross the start/finish line, and you have to pay (i.e. in the game you get some disadvantage) to go to the toilet?

Or, maybe to introduce the topic, refer to some friend that you know both that "always has to pee" and talk about his / her small bladder, and then somehow switch to the holding contest idea?

Or, maybe you plan to watch together a very long movie, and randomly ask "do you think you can make it through the whole movie without a pee break"? That's kinda harmless but could maybe lead to the contest idea? Maybe she says "I sure can do", and then you randomly propose to have some large drink before and ask if she can also make it through the movie after drinking that drink?

In general, for things like that where creativity is needed I usually ask the chatgpt GPT4 model, it is bloody damn creative with such things (so if you have access to that you could maybe give it a try, I'd be interested to see what it suggests, or if it refuses to give advice on this topic).

Btw. once again an amazing picture! 🔥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tman27 said:

Best of luck to you! It's probably alot easier than you think by the sounds of her personality.

That is definetly an advantage but I don't know if she'd be willing to try something as weird as this. We shall wait and see

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1

You know what would make me want to hold with my friends?

"Oh wow so and so was just in there for a long time. Bet they just took a massive 💩. We need to wait for it to air out before we go again." 

If she is fun and quirky like I am then it'll make her laugh and I'm sure she would hold with you. I know I would 🤣

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you! 

• Like 1

@Gotah, a great quest for sure.  Now, I am guessing that as she is your best friend, you have spent many hours with her.  Have you noticed that she goes to pee frequently and therefore doesn’t have a need to get desperate or is she a lady with a huge bladder and therefore doesn’t need to pee very often?

The reason for asking is that the answer would influence the nature of your holding competition.   If she pees regularly and generally pees at least as often as you do, then it is a competition that you could have with a good chance of winning or at least getting to the point that she is desperate before you have to give in yourself.  However, if she has a large capacity and often doesn’t pee for hours then any competition that is simply whoever pees first loses won’t work as you will get desperate and eventually have to pee before she even gets desperate and you won’t achieve your objective.

So, if that happens you need to be even more creative.  At the point you have to give in and pee, you could comment about you being desperate and she isn’t even showing signs of needing to pee.  You could use this to ask questions about how full she is and how long does she thing she can still last and then challenge her to hold as long as she can.  It would seem a natural extension of what you were already doing.  Of course some people can hold for hours on end if not taking more on board, so any challenge has to include drinking on a regular basis too.

I don’t know if you ever do stuff outside and whether she is comfortable peeing outside, but one option would be to put her in a situation where there is no access to a toilet - like a long walk or a picnic in the country.   If you can make that last a long time and ensure she drinks plenty then she might well get desperate because she isn’t keen on peeing outside.  However, if she is fine with peeing outside then that won’t work as she will simply pee when she needs to pee.  You might be lucky and get to enjoy seeing her pee outside or at least have the pleasure of knowing she is doing it.  That wouldn’t help your original purpose of the picnic though.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Love 1

After writing the above, I was thinking about my own situation.  My wife easily can outlast me in terms of holding.   She seems to be able to hold for hours when we are out and very often I will pee on a walk whilst she waits until she is back home several hours later.  She doesn’t drink as much as me and particularly if she knows there won’t be a toilet, she limits her intake whereas I drink normally because I am happy to pee outside but she will only do so if there are no other options.

She doesn’t often show outward signs of desperation either, but sometimes when we are nearly home she will say how desperate she is and then when we get in she runs straight to the toilet and releases a flood, but she doesn’t bounce and squirm.

There have been a couple of times when she has been so desperate that she has asked me to stop so she can pee by the roadside, but even in those circumstances she hasn’t shown physical outward signs.   She talks about being desperate and that she isn’t going to make it home or even to a service area, but she is not bouncing in her seat or holding her crotch.   Maybe your friend is a bit like that?

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1