Weeing together standing in the bath

On 2/24/2024 at 7:44 PM, Kupar said:

Last evening K and I had a little fun. I had asked her if we could both stand in the bath, hold each other close and pee, and she was happy to do it. The plan was that she would then shower; she’s never been one for showering together – she likes her space!

It had been a chilly day and the bathroom wasn’t as warm as it could have been so she chose to go bottomless but to keep a cardigan and fluffy crimson socks on, but I’m a tough northerner and was naked lol. We climbed in and I positioned my stiffening cock between us while we interlocked our legs and first K and then I released our pee. Hers was so hot against my legs!

Verbal highlights included:

“Wait for it.” … “I can’t wait!” … “You’ve made my legs very wet,” and, after K had finished and I had stepped back from her a little to spray the last of my pee against her: “Honestly! Stop it! It’s gone up to my waist – OK, go away! Bugger off!”

As I briefly hosed myself down while K stripped out of her clothes, she passed me her sodden socks, which I wrang out into the bath tub before putting them in the laundry basket. Oh – I might have put one on my cock for a laugh. Actually, I definitely did put one on my cock for a laugh.

All in all it was a fun start to the evening. 10/10. Would recommend.

Thanks, as ever, to K for sharing wet times, and letting me write about and illustrate them for this forum. And apologies for the poor quality of the video capture.

Locked-legs bath wee.jpg

So many things to love. An intimate, almost naked cuddle, hot pee to warm you both up, her willingness to get her socks wet and you joking around with it, and just beautiful, loving fun together. 💚
I absolutely adore the photo too - it’s just perfection -  and think it would look great as a big poster or canvas, maybe in black and white, somewhere you can both enjoy it. Whenever you need a smile it will cheer you up. 😊

• Love 1