Taylor Swift Concert

On 2/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, Overlord said:

Well, yes. Not necessarily because of that one incident but in general yes. 

-----

Let me tell a little story from myself about the matter of women in men's restrooms. I think I already wrote that down somewhere here but anyway.

Few years ago I went on a big concert with my friends. Midway break arrived and as always, everyone stormed the toilets. A long queue in front of the women's, a little (maybe 7-8 men) in front of men's toilet. Men's was free quickly, I waited maybe 2-3 minutes to enter. So I positioned myself on the only free of many urinals in the restroom and let it flow. As known, men do not talk a lot when pissing so it was mostly pissing and hissing sounds, and some drunk dudes blabbering and coughing. Then all of a sudden I hear behind me two or maybe three? female voices: "Lhaha Thihi, hey guys hope we don't disturb here but the ladies was so fuuuuulll... blabla". Remember, also the men's were full, even the cubicles were all occupied and we had to wait in line. So I made the blunt decision to speak out to these ladies. I've said something like: "Oh well lookie here, the girls occupied the men's again." I didn't even said something offensive nor did it bother me that much. Ok maybe I was a bit sarcastic, I know not everybody understands sarcasm but the reaction was... frightening. 

So imagine, I was standing there, pissing against a wall, with all my pissing neighbors. Hard to turn around now and facing these girls. I wish I could because these brats went full fury mode on me. In those maybe 20-30 seconds of me pissing I've heard insults I've rarely heard in my life. Here some insults that were SCREAMED at me from behind which I remember; What is your problem? These toilets are for everyone. You are not the owner here so shut the fuck up. Are you ashamed to show your small dick to us? Can't you piss when girls are watching?

There were another few insults about my little dick and where I should put it but I think I made my point. One guy next to me just shook his head and said something like: "Holy shit, talk about overreacting." Besides that, very few men seemed to care about these raging women in a men's bathroom. Some dudes said something like: "Calm down girls! It's enough! blabla."

I was really shocked about that incident. I went in full primal mode for a second. In my opinion, one of the most frightening things is to be attacked from behind and you can't defend yourself, dick in hand.

I do not know what the psychology is but I have encountered the same sort of thing.  I was driving on the freeway and I stopped at a rest area.   I went into the restroom, and I saw three women at the sink.  So I turned and went out because I thought I had gone into the wrong restroom.  I looked at the sign outside and saw that it was the men's.  The women's had an "Out of service" sign on it.

So I went back in. One woman at the sink said, "See! See why we're in here!" And another one said something like, "Fucking asshole!" I was shocked by their aggression.  I just needed to use the bathroom.  I was not being critical or anything.

• Agree 1

I think it is more of an American, or "Western" thing.  When you are over in Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, China) it is not unusual to see women in the men's restroom (Often with a little boy).  However they tend to be respectful, and not particularly defensive.

Edited by 1badboy
7 minutes ago, 1badboy said:

I think it is more of an American, or "Western" thing.  When you are over in Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia, China) it is not unusual to see women in the men's restroom (Often with a little boy).  However they tend to be respectful, and not particularly defensive.

I agree with it being more of a western issue.  There is a tacit double standard that exists here, best illustrated by women who will first claim body shaming is wrong or immoral, and then be heard using phrases like "big/small dick energy"

Imagine a man publicly stating whether a woman had "big/small tit energy"

It's my view that many younger women see this as feminism/female empowerment when in reality it's nothing but entitlement mentality and hypocrisy. Those who participate in this type of fuckery often feel they are beyond reproach and will become more aggressive if pressed.

• Agree 1