Flight attendants

Yes!

Usually when I get off a flight I take a little stop by the bathrooms to see if there are any lines. Usually this amounts to little more than a few exasperated looks but there are so many places to go in an airport that nothing ever happens.

One flight there was a line for the ladies that was a bit out the door. Suddenly one of the attendants from my flight gets off and hurries over. She was tall with shortish dirty blond hair and wearing a navy skirt suit. When she saw the line she became dismayed and began to fidget and look around nervously. A few times she took a few steps forward and looked to see how much longer the line was -- or maybe to gage if she could cut. At one point she put her hands--not to holding herself, but over the crotch area of her skirt.

Unfortunately the story ends there when she made it around the corner. Whether she made it to her stall I will never know!

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I saw one on a late night haul to new York, I was sitting at the back and was just dozing when I heard someone rushing to use the toilet. I heard the door slam shut and a huge sigh of relief, I pretend to be a sleep when I heard the flush and saw one of the flight attendants coming out of toilet, with toilet paper stuck to her shoe's. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Not onboard of a plane - but a similar experience as @The99Club. On my way to my departure gate, I saw a flight attendant (Lufthansa) who was walking very fast - almost „running“. Her face was definitely strained. At first I didn’t understand the reason - but soon understood that she was heading towards the ladie‘s toilets which were only 20-25 meters away. She was lucky that there was no line at all (at least not reaching out of the toilet room). Her steps got REALLY FAST when she got close to the toilet room door - as I was less than 10 meters far from her and therefore saw that at the very moment she hurried through the (open) door to the ladie‘s toilet room, she clearly moved one hand into her crotch! The next second she was out of my sight. I still wonder whether she got a free stall immediately or if she faced lines inside the toilet rooms - the latter could have caused a huge challenge for her…

• Like 2
  • Hot 1