Pee spots on pants after shaking it off?

As most men, we usually shake our penis off after we're done peeing, and most of us know of that dreaded, inevitable dribble that ends up in our pants.

Have any of you ever had a woman notice pee drops on your pants, and ladies have you ever seen this on a man's pants and made a comment?

I'll share my quick experience. I went out for drinks with some old friends a few months back. Just some casual food on the side and catching up. I was sitting next to an old friend of mine. Really cute girl, smart with a nice bubbly personality, and a really nice butt. I ordered myself some alcoholic fruity drink. It was quite large and about halfway I could feel my bladder fill up quickly. The girls went to go to the bathroom together after drinking a bit themselves, and as they walked away from the table I got a nice look at my friends ass in her jeans. I then also went to the bathroom a few minutes later. I remember it being quite a strong piss that seemed like it was going on for quite a while. I ended with a few spurts, more than the usual because of the alcohol, and shook my dick to dry off the last few drops, but had to shake more than I normally would. A long piss will do that. After shaking, I definitely felt a bit of pee go in my pants, but I thought no big deal. I zipped up, washed my hands and went back to the table and only the girls were there. The guys had gone out for a smoke.

So my friend and I were chatting and I said "man, alcohol makes me piss like crazy" she agreed it makes her go a lot too. I got a little into it with her and said I was peeing for quite a while and she giggled. I must not have noticed but I definitely had a pee spot on my light blue jeans and she pointed it out, saying "did you have some trouble there?" Laughing and pointing at my wet spot right next to my dick in my jeans. She poked a bit of fun at me, but said it happens, even she gets some dribbles sometimes too which was surprising to me, but cool nonetheless. 

I'd love to hear your similar stories!

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I never have enough residual pee to soak through both my underwear and my pants and create a dark spot visible from the outside.

I rarely ever do either, but this one time I guess I did, especially since my jeans were light blue. 

4 minutes ago, qrick said:

If you push up, just behind your balls with your finger after you pee. It forces out any last drops so they do not go into your pants. Its amazing and really does work

Need to try that..I always dribble lol