Peeing with the door open

16 hours ago, jayjay85 said:

Yeah I've had a couple of Gf's before who, if I asked would spread their legs on the toilet and let me cross streams with them. That was pretty hot. I always ended up with girls who were somewhat sexually open so they were at least fascinated by playful little acts like that. 

That's awesome. I've not yet had the pleasure of peeing between a girls legs, but I did have fun with a hook up who held my dick for me while I pissed in the toilet. She went crazy with it, aiming my dick all over the place causing my stream to spray all over, then after just nonchalantly pulled her shorts down and sat on the toilet and took a piss in front of me showing off her pussy and thighs. Some girls seem to really be into peeing and different acts like that as you mentioned. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, murshymaze said:

That's awesome. I've not yet had the pleasure of peeing between a girls legs, but I did have fun with a hook up who held my dick for me while I pissed in the toilet. She went crazy with it, aiming my dick all over the place causing my stream to spray all over, then after just nonchalantly pulled her shorts down and sat on the toilet and took a piss in front of me showing off her pussy and thighs. Some girls seem to really be into peeing and different acts like that as you mentioned. 

Yeah man that sounds like a good time. Even when a girl isn't directly turned on by peeing, it's still sexy when she's amused by just playing around with it and teasing like that. I always make sure she knows she has a fun, safe and judgement free environment to do stuff like that when other guys might have shamed her for it.

Edited by jayjay85
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 3:41 AM, SnakeFace said:

Perhaps that is why. A lot of people also pee without lifting the toilet seat or even flushing too, and that would be the reason why.

Yea I’ll walk in and if I use a toilet I’ll just pee. If I make a mess it doesn’t bother me. My self and many guys I know tend to do this cause we don’t touch anything so we dont ever wash out hands after a piss.

• Agree 1
On 7/29/2024 at 11:20 AM, murshymaze said:

It's interesting how women seem to want to try the experience of making a mess more than the experience of aiming it accurately. I had a friend I'd dated briefly but it didn't work out and we stayed friends. We were open and comfortable with each other though so I offered to let her hold me as I peed in my bathroom at home. She aimed it way too far forward and before I started the flow, I told her she needed to point it down more, not so much wanting a mess that I'd need to clean up. She said that I should just pee and she would direct it herself, and sure enough the first bit splashed off of the raised seat instead of going in.

• Haha 1

Once I thought I was home alone when I came back from work so I felt to lazy to close the door so I lower my black skinny jeans and pissed my dad comes in the door way scaring the hell out of me making me release a giant than normal gush “He said Sky you already pee loud enough as it is please close the door”

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

It's interesting how women seem to want to try the experience of making a mess more than the experience of aiming it accurately. I had a friend I'd dated briefly but it didn't work out and we stayed friends. We were open and comfortable with each other though so I offered to let her hold me as I peed in my bathroom at home. She aimed it way too far forward and before I started the flow, I told her she needed to point it down more, not so much wanting a mess that I'd need to clean up. She said that I should just pee and she would direct it herself, and sure enough the first bit splashed off of the raised seat instead of going in.

I never thought of it like that. I've had 2 girls hold me, and each time, I wanted them to aim it all around. I think that's the whole point, but with each I didn't think, especially with the second one, to simply go outside. To be fair, we were absolutely wasted, and although I wanted her to have fun with it, I didn't expect her to make a mess. I still remember what happened. She was holding my dick, and I got a bit of stage fright even while drunk, but finally started to piss and she waved it side to side causing me to piss in the toilet, and on the floor on each side of it. It wasn't really a big deal because we had fun, and I got to see her pee too, but I really should've just had her aim me at a bush outside. 

• Agree 1
On 8/9/2024 at 2:35 AM, shakier1 said:

Yea I’ll walk in and if I use a toilet I’ll just pee. If I make a mess it doesn’t bother me. My self and many guys I know tend to do this cause we don’t touch anything so we dont ever wash out hands after a piss.

Yeah most dudes are like that in public toilets, we're not the ones who clean so we don't care lol.

You just have to push the door with your feet and then take your cock out and piss. Usually we aim at the general direction of the toilet but we don't care if it makes a mess. Best example is this movie theatre near my place, after a movie dudes are gonna pass by the toilets to piss. Most of the time the door aren't closed and dudes just come and go. They stand in front of the toilet and piss and most of the time it makes a mess as the stream hit the bowl or the last drop finish on the floor, and no one bother to flush their piss. It's just normal. And in the end the floor is just covered in piss lmfao.

Ngl I'm on my phone usually when I piss and sometimes my stream was so powerful it just went on the floor, I never make any attempt to correct the aim and keep pissing on the floor until it readjust itself. 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1