A theory..

Ive often wondered why i,and most other males,like to watch females pee.What might be the root of it?So,here is my idea.Maybe,5oo,ooo years ago,when we as humans were a well defined species,and not just another chimp,we lived in mixed groups,not really monogamous,but with close friends,some we hunted game with,others we had sex with,in return for food,etc.

Maybe,as a prelude to mating,the male watched his female pee.By this,he could instantly see if that female had already mated,by semen oozing out,as she peed.This would also arouse the male,so he would be up for it if all was ok with the female,if semen was present,maybe the male walked away,the child wouldnt really be his perhaps.Of course,over time,such behaviour became unacceptable,as more monogamous relationships developed,and the females became ever more coy.

So maybe its in our distant ancestry,in our genes,this fetish.The Bonobo chimp,does in fact use sexual behaviour in its society as reward,or play,or comfort.I think its the only non-human primate that masturbates,they are highly sexed.But urolagnia as far as i know,is purely a human thing.

As for girls that like to watch other girls-i have no idea.But enjoy all the same ladies!:thumbsup:

Hmm interesting theory. I thought for years that it must be just me that loves to see girls peeing. It's only since the internet I did not realize how popular it is. I much prefer to see the outdoor peeing, maybe that has a link to the theory?

What I also find interesting where there are different ways the female can point the direction of the flow e,g. squatting, standing, half squatting, lying on the back, bent over. And there is skirt lift no knickers, skirt lift then knickers pulled to the side, jeans pulled down, its amazing and wonderful to watch. Phew its hot in here!

Where male peeing is very uninteresting and pretty boring.

Yes I very much find outdoor peeing in various positions so entertaining, it always puts a smile on my face and thank you to all the lovely ladies who allow us all to watch :biggrin:

• Like 1

Maybe,as a prelude to mating,the male watched his female pee.

Many animals secrete pheromones in their urine as a sexual signal. For example, male kangaroos will taste the urine of females to determine if they are fertile and ready for mating. Thats right, kangaroos are watersports fans :)

By this,he could instantly see if that female had already mated,by semen oozing out,as she peed.This would also arouse the male,so he would be up for it if all was ok with the female,if semen was present,maybe the male walked away,the child wouldnt really be his perhaps.
It's an interesting fact that the glans (head or "bell-end") on the human penis is shaped the way it is for a purpose. It acts as the valve of a pump. If a man has sex with a woman who already has semen in her vagina, the head of his penis will slide past it on the way in, then gather it up on the way out, effectively pumping the existing semen out of her vagina.

Thus if a woman has multiple partners in one session, the last male to copulate is the one most likely to impregnate her, provided his penis is long enough to reach her full depth. Evolution does some strange things.

Regarding our interest in others peeing. Here is a psychological perspective and possible answer.

When very young, we know nothing about sex at all, and associate our genitals entirely with peeing. That is what they are for and nothing else, is all that we know. And yet, even very young children often have a kind of sexual curiosity about each other - "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" and all that . Young chilldren do have a kind of semi-sexual interest in each other's genitalia and this often goes hand in hand with a desire to see them doing what we think they are for, ie peeing.

Boys and girls wanting to watch each other pee is actually very common to the point of being pretty normal, and is a common childhood sexual interest.

But what is harder to explain is why some of us grow so fixated upon this early sexual interest in others peeing that we become full on pee fetishists, whilst others simply "grow out of it". But the early childhood association of pee+genitalia+early sexual interests in genitalia+unawareness of actual sex, can - it seems - lead in some cases to a subconscious association of pee with sexual pleasure which during puberty bursts forth as a full on sexual pee fetish.

Interesting ........

Are we born into this? Maigh thinks she was, "It has always been there" was her answer, pretty much the same as me, the interest has always been there, just that nothing was ever done about it (until we met, and that really opened some floodgates).

Without getting into a gay person's debate, are they the same? Born that way?

The only throwback to this theory is Mary, and I'm sure I'll get a slap when she reads this, but we converted her into a pee girl, only took about 3 months, by then she was as perverted as we were. (She did tell us that it was gross, dirty, disgusting, the usual reactions, but she tried it because we had so much fun with it).