I peed in public on myself

2 minutes ago, goldenprincess333 said:

Today I was feeling particularly dirty so I drank as much tea and water as I could and set on a journey for a walk. By my house there's some private trails about a 10 minute drive. So I thought it would be a good place to try pee play! When I pulled up, I was so nervous I almost peed myself early lol. But I grabbed two towels and walked about 5-10 minutes into the woods until I found an open field. I put the towels down and stripped completely naked except a white t shirt because I wanted to stain it yellow. I then got into position and I was certainly not pee shy- immediately I started gushing out torrents of yellow piss all down my chest neck and face. it was so much it was hard to keep up with! it felt so exhilarating openly peeing on myself when anybody could have walked by. I got some in my mouth and swallowed and marked as much as my face and hair as I could. I had to close my eyes towards the end because the pee kept getting in them! it was so much fun. how else can I take peeing to the next level? thanks if you read!

wow that's truely incredible @goldenprincess333 congrats on this next step!  Maybe next time you go to a cafe take a pee slowly and see how it feels to go out in public more where others could potentially see your action

Amazing, it is hard to improve upon that. If you like the risk of beeing seen you could do this again but maybe out on a lake on a rented paddle board or pedal boat😌.

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the pissing, but I would like to try some wild wetting experiences on the road. Maybe I will try on summer, in a city that's far enough from where I live.

I think the only next level would be around more people, perhaps in an even more open or public space. But do be careful, don't want you to get in big trouble for it.