Almost pissed past a liter this morning..

2 minutes ago, Darlene said:

So, I had a lot to drink earlier that morning and of course the first thing I did was piss. A lot of it spilled onto the floor but I am positive that it would’ve overflowed. But, at least it’s way better than last time. I poured it out into the toilet after I was done.

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

wow @Darlene you really know how to let it all out congrats on this sucess.  What are you hoping to get up to or is this the most you've let out so far?

• Love 1
Just now, Jar351 said:

wow @Darlene you really know how to let it all out congrats on this sucess.  What are you hoping to get up to or is this the most you've let out so far?

I do want to beat my past record and I’ve pissed enough to pour this thing out twice before. I’ve done 1500ml before. But, last night.. I drunk a 40oz and some sweet tea. I was full asf. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

That's quite a piss. Must have felt amazing to release that. And 1500ml is simply incredible. Hope you can get to that level again

I think it’s still an accomplishment. I almost reached a liter but I really wasn’t surprised at the amount, I drunk a lot the night before and held it for several hours. I almost pissed myself due to waiting to the last minute.

My underwear and shorts were absolutely soaked with piss for trying to get up and reached the bathroom. But, not before grabbing my measuring jug. Yesterday, I only got up to 200ml. 

Anyway, my morning pisses are always like this and of course, it’s always a relief to let it all out. Plus, there was still a little more after but I finished on the toilet because I haven’t pooped yet and the fart I passed sounded serious. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 2/1/2024 at 4:15 AM, Darlene said:

Więc tego ranka wypiłem dużo i oczywiście pierwszą rzeczą, którą zrobiłem, było sikanie. Dużo rozlało się na podłogę, ale jestem pewien, że by się przelało. Ale przynajmniej jest dużo lepiej niż ostatnim razem. Gdy skończyłem, wylałem go do toalety.

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

This pee impresses me too. Not only is the quantity large (as much as my record), but the color is also nice. With this amount of pee, the pee is usually very light, but it has an intense color.

Edited by radu
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, radu said:

This pee impresses me too. Not only is the quantity large (as much as my record), but the color is also nice. With this amount of pee, the pee is usually very light, but it has an intense color.

I didn’t think I’d ever stop that morning. I actually had to finish the rest into the toilet because it came to just little drops and spurts. 

It was also really smelly since it was the first piss of the day. That 40oz didn’t really help since it was yellow and it was almost as if I drunk 3 bottles at least. At least it felt like I did because when I got half way, I began chugging.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Darlene said:

I didn’t think I’d ever stop that morning. I actually had to finish the rest into the toilet because it came to just little drops and spurts. 

It was also really smelly since it was the first piss of the day. That 40oz didn’t really help since it was yellow and it was almost as if I drunk 3 bottles at least. At least it felt like I did because when I got half way, I began chugging.

I almost never smell my pee, even in the morning, unless I pee in a container and put my nose to it.

Wow, thats impressive. And it still got the nice morning piss color to it despite the huge amount. Actually its exactly twice the amount than what i measured myself yesterday morning 😅

With such a huge capacity i would imagine you have to pee less often throughout the day. Anf i think being able to hold so much makes you much less prone to waking up from desperation during the night.

• Thanks 1
On 2/3/2024 at 1:39 AM, Remi said:

Wow, thats impressive. And it still got the nice morning piss color to it despite the huge amount. Actually its exactly twice the amount than what i measured myself yesterday morning 😅

With such a huge capacity i would imagine you have to pee less often throughout the day. Anf i think being able to hold so much makes you much less prone to waking up from desperation during the night.

I wish that was the case, I pee every two to three hours on an average. But, usually I am pretty good with holding my bladder throughout the night. I usually wake up around 6:40am or 7:30am to use it. 

• Like 2