Nice sighting. Did you add your pee to the puddle afterwards? 😉 I would be tempted to but that would mean i'm in the wrong restroom in the first place in that case. 😅

Would you have shown any reaction if you saw her again, something to show that you approve of what she did?

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

Yesterday, while shopping in a shopping mall, I had an interesting situation. When I went to the bathroom, a young woman was coming out of one of the bathroom stalls in a hurry. I think she's younger than me. When she saw me, her face blushed and she quickly left the bathroom. I looked into the stall she was leaving from and saw the entire floor and toilet seat covered in urine. There was even a piece of toilet paper on the floor, probably the one she used to wipe herself. It was really sweet, I never thought I would catch someone peeing on the floor.

Since she looked embarrassed and blushed, one would think she had an "accident"... don't you agree?

9 hours ago, swekiss said:

That could have been me. I almost always pee like that in public, if I think I will get away with it. I've had my fair share of "oh crap, someone is out here and reaching for that specific door, walk faaaast!" 

I would love it if someone ever did and reacted like you and thought it was sweet @Klaudia99. I somehow doubt the likeliness of it though..

I get the exact same feeling if I've peed outside the urinal and hear someone come in, and they come close enough that they can see the floor or the walls beside my place are wet. Likewise if I'm standing a bit away from the urinal to test my distance, and someone enters

• Like 1

The other day I was shopping at a wholesale club and I had to pee so bad but I refuse to use the bathroom. As I started shopping the urge to pee was so intense that I started squirting in my jeans I left a wet spot about 6 inches in diameter I couldn’t believe the amount of people who were staring at my crotch area it was such a turn on.

18 hours ago, swekiss said:

That could have been me. I almost always pee like that in public, if I think I will get away with it.

I 100% agree. She pissed allover the floor and dropped her toilet paper because she wanted to. A lot of women have told me women’s rooms are often messier than men’s room and there’s often piss on seats and the floor. Are there just a lot of women who piss this way for fun?

• Agree 1