It won't be easy to find a time when noone would catch you, but assuming you live on campus there should be some deserted spots at night, stairs, stadiums art installations, parks or parking garages etc.

• Like 1

I'm likewise a college student and I've done in deserted hallways, staduims, and the drain next to the toliet.  Definately be careful of the cameras but making it fun is what it's all about

Awesome, you could pee in the sauna or just pee a small squirt in your underwear when you are just hanging out with others or kissing someone at a party. You could put a diaper in som hidden corner and go pee on that diaper every day until it gets totally soaked and filthy by your piss 😋

Hallways, doormats infront of any rooms, maybe dorm basements or any carpeted area. Can you pee standing up? If so i'd try to go against walls, windows/ glass. Maybe any restrooms you have in your building or nearby. Or try pissing down a staircase and enjoy the sound it makes.

Have fun and be careful.