Peeing during ultrasound

Wow, that must have been such an incredible situation you found yourself in!

But, after I read your story, I had to look twice, first to see that it wasn't posted under Real Experiences and Encounters and then at the calendar to see it wasn't the first of April.

• Haha 2
Just now, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Ohhh how I W I S H this was a thing.   They need to invent an imaging test that involves peeing on yourself while lying down.  Kinda surprised there isn't such a thing since defecography exists.   

Yes please let's petition for that to happen

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 6:59 PM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Ohhh how I W I S H this was a thing.   They need to invent an imaging test that involves peeing on yourself while lying down.  Kinda surprised there isn't such a thing since defecography exists.   

Edit * I guess the first post should have been a tip off with a female being told to pee on the floor with the nurse.  While I didn't believe that could happen and almost called her on it, I read on.

After that I totally missed this is fiction section. The story I posted is not fiction at all. It is 100% true and happened  to me as described. This story does not belong in the fiction section- wettingman   I leave it Anyway ...

I am an older male with  the common prostate issues. I experienced something similar to what you described.   I did not have to arrive with a full bladder as they filled it with saline solution via a tube up my urethra ( that part was not fun).  With no explanation ,males were instructed to bring a extra pair of socks .(?) Once they did filled my bladder as shown on the monitor, I was told to hold it in as long as possible. Since I  enjoy the desperate to pee feeling that was fine by me. Having an accident was not an issue since I was going to pee right there. There was two female nurses doing the test. I was hooked to a monitor that monitored the status of my bladder. Noting that it was full she asked if I was ok. I said yes, despite knowing I was very full. I could not tell if my pee was about to come out because of the tube still in my penis. However, I did feel the  strong bladder spasm, and I reflexively ( plus I wanted to hold it a bit longer)  clenched my sphincter tighter. She noticed the spasm on her monitor, and she said  "I just saw a bladder spasm", and I had to admit I could not hold it any longer.  

She took hold of my penis to try to  guide any urine that escaped around the tube into a container. I was told to stand up and relax my bladder.  I guess due to my normally large bladder, and that I tried to hold it in longer than expected, instantly a huge gusher of pee poured out overwhelming the capacity of the tube, and splattering onto the floor. It created a large puddle, I don't think she was pleased with that. Now I understood the need for clean socks. The ones I was wearing were soaked.

The other nurse watched the test on the monitor as my bladder emptied. I thought about asking for a copy of that, but that would have seemed strange.

A dream of mine is for a female like a nurse to hold my penis knowing I was desperately full, as I peed. Sadly with the tube inside I didn't really get to enjoy the sensation.

Edited by wettingman
Add fact my story is True, not fiction
  • Love 2