Sage, From Great Distance

(Topics for the story include risky pissing, public pissing, being watched, and mutual pissing. Male and female pissing are depicted.)
Sage, From Great Distance

#4: The Game Begins

I was officially in deep, no more delusions about this being behind me or Sage being my friend, she was actively seeking to control me. To destroy me. I could hardly believe my ears when she commanded that I piss in the elevator, but I knew better than to question her at this point. As if her words had some kind of spell over me, I could already feel the freezing water that I had just downed taking its hold over my bladder, and the downward motion of the descending elevator solidified my need to go. Not waiting long enough to test her patience, I had my cock out in mere moments, not needing any further prompting to begin pissing. A muffled splatter accompanied it as it landed on the carpeted floor of the elevator, a dark puddle forming and spreading as all of my morning drink found its way out of me.

"There we go," Sage affirmed with no sign of approval, just objectivity, in her voice, "looks like you're finally starting to get your head on straight."

"Why do you keep threatening me with the video?" I finally nerved up to ask, the last few spurts still trickling, "Why can't we just do this normally?"

"What do you think 'this' is, exactly?" She asked, following up with, "Maybe you don't get it. Look up and to the right."

A tiny spherical camera, angled directly at us, red light blinking.

"There's the second video."

I realized at this point that the way she was standing, her lack of gesturing, her lack of looking at me... On the camera feed it would look like she was just standing there minding her own business while I vandalized it and made a mess.

"W-wait!" I gasped, putting my dick back in my pants hastily, "Why would you do this? Are y-"

Shushing me as she had done back when I drenched her in the bathroom, she undid my zipper and pulled my cock out, grasping it with a grip way too tight to be enjoyable in any capacity. I tried to continue questioning her through the pain of being squeezed, but she took the lead in speaking.

"There's two scenarios. The guard won't be back from her coffee break for another twenty minutes. By that point, the camera feed will have done its reset for the day, and there will be no trace of what just happened in here." Sage said with certainty, beginning to truly scare me for the first time, "The first scenario is that we allow that to happen as I've just described, and then we get off the elevator and head to work. The second scenario is that someone with mobile access to the camera feed highlights that clip, crops it before I touch you, and it's flagged on the guard's desktop for the moment she returns. Which scenario do you want to happen?"

"The... The first." I admitted with a sigh of defeat, "What do I have to do for the first?"

"You've already done the important part," she answered, showing me the elevator camera feed from her phone, "but here's the rest. I need you to stop playing, it's really aggravating me. Stop acting like this is some joke you're in on, stop acting like you understand me. I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not your friend, you're the one serving me, don't get any of that backwards. I know every corner of this resort, I know every person who works here, and they all love me. You think the guard is just randomly taking a half hour coffee break right now? You think I BROKE into your room like you're not the one staying in MY place?"

"I didn't say you broke in!" I protested.

"You didn't have to." She said with a slight laugh, "Your dumb fucking face precedes your every thought. You could never vocalize your simple feelings or your million questions, and your face would still broadcast it all just as loud. I scare you, I can see it now, and that's the right response. You've gotten off easy here for so long, but the free ride is over."

"But... But..." I managed, "Why? Why me?"

"You did it to yourself."

Work was slow that day, everything felt like it was a million miles away, and I kept feeling so strange and faint under the constant eye of the hotel's cameras. I never even paid them more than a second of mind in all my time there, yet suddenly they were constant, probing reminders that I was truly being seen everywhere by Sage. To know that I lived somewhere less restricted to her than to me, to know that the people paid to monitor the place were seemingly in agreement with her sick deal, and to know that all the while she was across from me in the same tiny shop acting like an oblivious cashier. I should've never dared to go out into the garden, I should've just stayed content to keep my naughty fun to my room, but I just had to push it. I thought this was my dream at first, but it was now clearly my nightmare; living in hell with the devil's granddaughter as my tour guide.

Having forgotten to take Sage's laundry down in the morning, I scrambled to do it on my lunch break, not getting to do any actual eating as I stressed over making sure I didn't destroy the delicate materials with the wrong washer settings. She lingered around The Shop after closing, and I had no doubts as to why, quickly retreating to the laundry room to return her now totally dried outfit. My face was hot and beet red with shame and embarrassment, eyes glued to the floor, not even looking up when I extended my hand forward to give her the clothes.

"Look." Sage said while grabbing it from me, "You need to get it under control. This is happening, this is life. The fear is warranted, but you're acting like I'm going to kill you or something. If you had failed me, you would have already hit the street at the same time the videos of you hit your mother's Facebook feed. But that hasn't happened. It will happen if you don't stop this whole abused puppy dog routine, though, it does not get very far with me. Quit acting like a hostage; show some gratitude, some enthusiasm."

"For what?" I finally cracked, done with her condescension, "What do I have to be enthusiastically grateful to you for?"

"For starters, you could be enthusiastically grateful of the fact that I didn't call the police on you when I caught you exposing yourself at work, something that anyone else in the world would've done." She said with stinging truth, "But I get the feeling that the bare minimum isn't good enough for you, so be enthusiastically grateful that tomorrow after work, you'll be joining me in the pool. You'll have a lot to be enthusiastic over in there."

And with that, I uncracked. I wasn't done, who the hell was I kidding? I mistook a little uncut slack for freedom, but just a simple promise like that was enough for the leash to yank back around my throat. I wanted to go in the pool with Sage, I wanted to know what she had planned. Truth be told, through my instinctual protesting, I was kind of getting into it. Running around to clean her piss-soaked clothes, having her break into my room to get my bladder full, her telling me when and where to let loose, I wanted to act like it was a nightmare so bad, but it was a wet dream. Sage did scare me, but that fact somehow only turned me on more. The fact that such an intimidating and composed woman had any interest in watching me piss, in feeling me piss, in pushing me to my limits, I couldn't believe it. She was right, after all. If I was doing something wrong, I wouldn't still be in that situation, so why keep questioning it? Going along with Sage meant getting to do all of the dirtiest pissing I could ever imagine, and I knew that's what was waiting for us in the pool the next day, I just had to go along with it.

To Be Continued

• Hot 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/20/2024 at 8:05 AM, redef said:

Hot! Any updates?

On 3/6/2024 at 9:04 PM, thanks1972 said:

Hopefully we get to see more of this story soon...

I appreciate all the feedback and support I’ve been getting on here in my absence, it really means a lot to me and my motivation to continue writing!

Unfortunately I’ve just been super busy with some real world commitments, but this story and the world of Sage have not been far from my mind, and I’m glad some of you can say the same.

Sage, our timid narrator, and their naughty adventures will all return dirtier than ever TONIGHT!

Edited by Puddlecheckfr
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/12/2024 at 12:40 PM, Puddlecheckfr said:

I appreciate all the feedback and support I’ve been getting on here in my absence, it really means a lot to me and my motivation to continue writing!

Unfortunately I’ve just been super busy with some real world commitments, but this story and the world of Sage have not been far from my mind, and I’m glad some of you can say the same.

Sage, our timid narrator, and their naughty adventures will all return dirtier than ever TONIGHT!

Just noting that I didn't run off and lie like a maniacal villain, I have completely drafted this chapter twice now and lost it to the nightmare combo of my janky computer and the site's (I'm sorry) horrible backup system twice. I'm not really at my highest moment as a writer esteem-wise currently and kinda feel like this is my sign that I should throw in the towel on this story, is anybody gonna lose sleep over that or is it the right call? I don't wanna let anyone down, but I also don't wanna kill myself rewriting a chapter if ultimately no one's gonna care about it. Reading lurkers who haven't spoken up, this is your American Idol Voting moment, whether or not there is any active interest will directly determine the move here. I'm sorry that this post is more rambling and not more story, I am considerably upset and demoralized by the loss of the most recent version, it was completely ready to post.

• Hug 4

after the whole plot you've build up i'd love to hear what happens next and what she has planned. I understand if you don't want to go through the pain of rewriting the whole chapter and respect your choice anyway but in my opinion it would be a shame to not continue what you've started

I'm sorry to hear you keep losing the story, that sucks. I for one would miss this story and have been eagerly awaiting this next part. Have you considered writing in google docs and then copy/pasting it here? That way it saves automatically in real time.

• 2 weeks later...

Similar views here.   It is a brilliant story with a different concept and I would love to read the next instalment  - but it is you that is spending the time on it and if you have been thwarted by technology it is fully understandable that you might want to stop writing it.  It is your time and your choice.   I would definitely agree with @wetguy321that it is a good idea to write off site and save regularly though.