Question about piss vandalism during parties

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Yeah I mean when it's a project X kinda party you can expect the house to be completely trashed. People will not give a single fuck about the place.

Writing tags are really rare though, they happen mostly when it's a rented RBNB. But other things yeah, like first of all you can expect the floor to be dirty as hell cause peoples are going in and out and walk in the grass and dirt, when they lean on the wall with a foot on the wall, they'll put their shoes on sofa, beds, tables and all so you can expect if to leave marks. Many things can be expected to be damaged, for example couches and bed if people jump on them, or things can be carelessly knocked over (I remember once I saw some little figurines or some stuff that had fell from a shelf on the floor and people were carelessly walking on them, breaking them into little pieces).

Beside that yeah littering and spitting is very common, everyone litter as no one would bother finding the trashcan for a plastic cup or other stuff. Men often spit in the street (I know I do) so we'll keep doing it inside especially if we're smocking as some stuff makes you hock some big loogies. And expect to find chewing gums absolutely everywhere, on furnitures, walls, curtains etc... Good Luck for the owner who will try to take off a chewing gum from his carpet. 😂

No one ever has a guilty conscience trashing some dude's place. Probably because most of the time, dudes who host that kind of big ass party are major assholes.

My point was to show that party vandalism takes many forms and is not just about pissing. It's about the overall attitude of the guests. The broken window theory can be applied here. If everything is cleaned and the guests behave "respectfully", this will most likely not happen. But things can change during the evening. It is enough to start this chain reaction when someone does something quite insignificant, for example throws garbage on floor, soils a carpet of furniture with dirt as you mentioned. Later someone spits on floor or takes a secret pee in a bedroom. Others seeing the evidence that someone peed on floor etc will think its ok to do this and will do the same. Everything can easily end in everyone pissing on the hosts bed 😄 

• Like 2

I've clearly been going to the wrong parties all my life 😂

That said, I have been to lots of big indoor/outdoor type parties where the outdoor area became a communal toilet.  Usually separate areas for boys & girls, and usually not directly visible from the main party area, but everyone knew where to go.  The guys were warned not to invade the girls area (physical damage was clearly implied) so no sneaky peeking. 

Edited by randomiser
  • Haha 1