Question about piss vandalism during parties

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah it happen sometimes lmfao, just like I saw girls using the oven as toilet. And yeah nice spots !! 

It must be hard for a girl to aim good in an oven 😄 The sink is the easiest solution for girls. But carpet is more fun  😄 

• Hot 1
54 minutes ago, martan1258 said:

It must be hard for a girl to aim good in an oven 😄 The sink is the easiest solution for girls. But carpet is more fun  😄 

I saw sink too, I remember there being food in the sink that the owner probably prepared for the guests but the girls didn't care and flooded it in piss.

58 minutes ago, martan1258 said:

Gotta correct you there. You assume all girls/women sit to pee. I stand and the height of a normal oven feels like it would be perfect for the purpose. However it has no appeal to me, so don't think I ever will either.. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 9:32 AM, jayjay85 said:

You girls' posts in this thread are some of the hottest things I've ever read.

When I was young and rebellious, I would piss wherever the fuck I wanted at parties. Back then I used to smoke, so I was almost always with the crowd outdoors. I would usually just turn to the side and piss wherever I happened to be standing, like on the wall of the house or off a balcony. A few times I pissed on the interior of a parked car, particularly when I had seen the owner being an asshole to someone else there. At one party I remember my girlfriend at the time enthusiastically holding my semi hard dick in one hand and an empty beer bottle in the other while I filled it to the top in a room with all her girlfriends. I think it was just a funny playful thing for her and I remember they all couldn't stop giggling.

Looks like the girls liked this 😄 Did they some naughty pees too? 

9 hours ago, martan1258 said:

Looks like the girls liked this 😄 Did they some naughty pees too? 

They usually used the toilet at house parties but sometimes they would share the bathroom with me. That particular gf shared the sink with me a couple of times. It's when we left that I would always have to pull over for them to pee in parking lots or wherever we could find a spot. Because I was so bold about it, my girl always felt comfortable peeing outside or wherever she wanted around me so she would reassure her friends that it was okay for them to do it too when they needed.

Edited by jayjay85
  • Love 1

Oh all the nice Stories.

In Germany we dont have Parties Like this, at least as i know.

If anyone Had vids os Pics of some real girls Just piss at Parties when theyre drunk, pls share them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 8/3/2024 at 2:33 PM, Pissfriend said:

Oh all the nice Stories.

If anyone Had vids os Pics of some real girls Just piss at Parties when theyre drunk, pls share them.

In Germany they usually piss in an alley near the pub. Germany is overall one of the more pee-open countries. Did you have some good sightings during the October fest?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2024 at 2:33 PM, Pissfriend said:

Oh all the nice Stories.

Honestly it's a special kind of party where this happen. It's gotta be a giant party where most people don't know the host, then they won't care about the house. And as @martan1258 said it only take one bold dude to break the ice and the other will turn some part of the host's place into urinals cause in the end they don't give a fuck about the place. And even if it doesn't get as bad as entire part of the house being drenched in piss you can expect some people to go to quiet room to piss anyway.

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 3
On 8/4/2024 at 7:59 PM, martan1258 said:

In Germany they usually piss in an alley near the pub. Germany is overall one of the more pee-open countries. Did you have some good sightings during the October fest?

Oh i live in the middle of Germany. I actually never was at the Oktoberfest. And in the more rural areas WE have Something called "kirmes".

But there is everyone knowing everyone.