Got my friend to piss in my sink

On 1/11/2024 at 9:21 PM, BadBoy21 said:

So I've read few people on this site who talk about how their friends piss in their sinks when they are hanging out.  So a few weeks ago me and couple of friends were at my place.   The bathroom was occupied.  Me and my other friend Justin were drinking, standing around in the kitchen.  Justin was saying how he wished our other friend hurried up, that he has to piss so bad.  I was a little nervous but I said to him, man just piss in the sink.   He laughs but sees I'm serious.   He says are you sure.  I told him it's not a big deal.  So he takes his dick out and starts to piss.   I keep eye contact with him as we are talking but in my peripheral I could see his dick.  He pissed for over a minute.  His sigh of relief was over exaggerated to be funny and we both laughed about it.  Ever since then, whenever he comes over and it's just us, he doesn't even really ask anymore, he just walks up to the sink and pisses.  He did this a few times already.  He doesn't even stear away from my dishes anymore.  I'm not sure if he does it because he thinks it's funny or because he thinks I like it.  He may be starting to realize I have this kink.  But in any event, it's so hot to watch.  I would joke sometimes saying dude not the dishes.   He'd just laugh and say something along the lines of it'll make your food taste better or, you love it dude.  Fuck it's so hot

So hot ! So he just piss all over your dishes ? Does he put water to since it or does he just piss and leave it like that ?

On 1/16/2024 at 8:59 AM, Kevin said:

So hot ! So he just piss all over your dishes ? Does he put water to since it or does he just piss and leave it like that ?

Lol. No he doesn't.  I joke with him sometimes about him not running water of them.   Literally just happened again yesterday.  He came over and I had a bunch of dishes and cups in the sink, and he without batting an eye just unleashes on them, still carrying on our conversation.   I feel like he's getting more blasé about it.  Like I awoken something inside him.   Fuck I love it bro

• Hot 4
4 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Lol. No he doesn't.  I joke with him sometimes about him not running water of them.   Literally just happened again yesterday.  He came over and I had a bunch of dishes and cups in the sink, and he without batting an eye just unleashes on them, still carrying on our conversation.   I feel like he's getting more blasé about it.  Like I awoken something inside him.   Fuck I love it bro

That's so hot ! I wish I had a friend who would just use my sink as urinal without giving a single fuck. I love how he let his stream splash on your dishes and don't even try to clean, he doesn't care at all. So cool !

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Fucking right he does.  That's what we do bro.  You do it too at his place?

On 1/19/2024 at 3:01 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Fucking right he does.  That's what we do bro.  You do it too at his place?

I did a couple times. The first time he laughed and was like impressed that I had it in me.  Guess I surprised him. But he definitely does it more at my place.