Damn that's a hot little story. I love all the nice little details you included such as that you were both desperate, and how long and loud you were. How do you feel about having a big bladder?

Incredibly hot stories! It's always better to pee with friends in the outdoors, that reminds me a time when I was busted peeing while orienteering by a female friend... interesting stuff ensued if I'm being honest XD don't hesitate to ask for details 😛

That had to be an incredible feeling, having a great piss out in nature, with no one except your friend close by. Hope you didn't make her feel too uncomfortable by the way you seemed to enjoy yourself.

I also love to go for long rides and it seems like I can hold a really long time as long as I'm on the bike. But, once I step off, I'm usually desperate right away, so I try not stopping when people are close by. Of course, a few times I had no choice and tried to find a tree to run behind. 

Wow quite an adventure with several twists both in the path and streams.  I do that all the time when I go out biking in the woods usually out of sight of people or on the path when others are not looking.  Please keep telling us more of your stories they are truly wonderful @Sarah_Hiker31

On 1/9/2024 at 10:47 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

This past weekend I went out biking with my friend and had a great outdoor piss. I was wearing tight black yoga pants and a sports bra while my friend was wearing shorts and a t shirt. We went biking at our local park, we went on a really bumpy and narrow trail. On the way, we saw a few other hikers but not many since it was a fairly secluded trail. At the beginning of the ride my friend warned me that she may have to make a pee stop so I said that I would too. About halfway through the ride, she said that she needed to stop and that she’d piss herself if she were to keep biking any longer, I was surprised that she held it that long but I was quite desperate too tbh. We got off our bikes and walked into the nearby bushes for privacy. We found a fairly large tree stump and we decided to pee on opposite sides since she was a little pee-shy. I went to one side and faced away from the stump with my back against the tree. I slid down my leggings and adopted a wide squat as a gushing river of pee exploded out of my slit. I sighed in relief and my friend giggled from the other side exclaiming at how loud I was. She started peeing a solid beam too which I could hear clearly. I laughed too and we both kept pissing as the sound of our streams filled the surrounding forest. Even though she started her stream earlier than me I still continued peeing after she finished. She gave her bum a few shakes and walked over to my side and found me still pissing. She laughed and said my bladder was the size of a horses 😆. I had to agree, even I didn’t know why I pissed so much. My stream died down and I pushed to squeeze 2 more squirts of piss out and grabbed a few leaves from a nearby bush to wipe myself. I wiped and threw the leaves beside me and pulled my leggings back up, subsequently giving myself a cameltoe. My friend pointed it out but I didn’t really care since we were on our bikes anyway. After that we finished our bike ride and headed back home.

Well @Sarah_Hiker31 reading your brilliant description has certainly made me hard enough to start my afternoon off well!  I love your account! Feel free to keep these stories 'flowing'! 
I often go out for nature walks in my local woods. It never fails to make me horny having a secluded piss on these occasions. In the past, with an ex-GF,  I've even been lucky enough to share the experience and enjoy it together. 

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...