Others reading all this

My lady friend wants to know all she can about this and sex it's self , She was deprived of sex her whole life , only to get pregnant, She was in a very strict religious cult , Men had power over their women ,so... My question to all here , do you mind her reading the post here  it is a  way to further her knowledge ,  If it offends any one , I will just TELL her what was said and not read the post . She has never used a phone of any kind of any type of computer , no TV , no radio , no outside friends ... Thank God she got away 

• Love 2

I don't quite understand the question...

I believe this is a public forum so anyone with access to the Internet can read everything that is written here.
So anyone who writes something here has to accept that anyone can read it.

Edit: The topics on this site may feel a bit extreme to someone with no previous experience of the subject, but it's up to each reader if they read them, no one is forcing them to.

Edited by W1ll_B
  • Like 1

very sorry for your friend.  what a horrid experience.  she's free to read any public forum but as has already been said, there are probably some less extreme/fetish-oriented sites out there that'd be better for learning about sex itself.  Here's a list of the top 10 Sex Ed sites (GoAskAlice, PlannedParenthood, PFLAG, Amaze.org & more) for reliable sex information.

• Love 1

Understand where you’re coming from @on the porch and it’s commendable of you to ask.

With the size of membership you’d never get much in the way of meaningful consent - but I’d suggest it’s not a big problem for you to show her content when you’re with her (giving her your password to access the site wouldn’t be acceptable).

In one sense, us being such a polite and respectful crowd means we’re a much better group of people to get to know (than maybe a lot of NSFW sites). 

At the same time, with a very sheltered upbringing to suddenly be hit by all of us getting our kicks from peeing on each other might be a big shock.  

• Like 1

Thanks goose , I didn't mean to give her my pass word ,just read when I was online , I'm still trying to shake her from that past life ,  at times it creeps up .I feel bad for her and any woman that is treated that way 

• Hug 2

I just read your other post on the subject - I wish you all the very best as you make those very slow steps forward.  I do mean that genuinely and sincerely.  I grew up in a strict evangelical background and I understand where she's been.

Sadly it could be a very long and slow process for her to become comfortable with understanding her body isn't shameful, she is allowed to enjoy her (and other people's) bodies and nobody is forcing her not to do anything.  At the same time, wisdom only comes with experience and when you haven't got any experience it's very easy to make unwise life choices.   Hopefully you can be a voice of wisdom, guidance and stability for her.

Feel free to share anything I've ever written on the site with her.   And for that matter if there's any questions or discussions she'd like to have feel free to shout up.

• Love 1

M (my wife) reads this with me, she doesn't want to be a member, and for obvious reasons, my password is private.

Make it something fun to share, and don't make it sound awful and degrading.

I mean, if you find something that rubs you the wrong way, keep it to yourself, people are different and see things differently for that reason. 

Above all, enjoy teaching, and bringing this girl to life.

• Love 2

I have no problem with her reading any of my posts. And I hope you can help her understand how our kink fits into the world. It is unusual though so I hope you can guide her. Good luck. It sounds like she had a difficult time ... and adjusting now may be a long process.

• Agree 1

I'm,finding out more and more about her life as a captive ,( my opinion ). No movies , dancing , make up ,  She was fascinated with a movie I wanted her to see ,  Somewhere in time ... Watching it she started to cry , a lot . Then asked me to "please make love to me "  . And going down on her is a magical thing to me , as soon as I lick her clit pee will start to leak out ,  I can write more and more as I find out more about her life if it's permissable. I had no idea I could ever have a woman like this after my love of six years died ,

• Hug 2