My roommate uses my bedroom as urinal

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

What do you think his roommate could do in his bedroom next ?

I mean it would be great for Thomas himself to get pissed on. Maybe when he is crawling under the desk to plug a powerpoint in for the gaming system, Colin can just casually pee over him, like it’s no big deal. 

I like the sock drawer scenario. I peed in my underwear drawer and it was fun…the pee got soaked up by only a few socks and knickers. Perhaps there are other drawers the boys can wet? Or mirrors. Thomas can stand in front of the mirrors as he watches multiple pee streams run down it. 

There are always electrical devices that need a pee-wash…phones, computers, etc. 

And maybe Thomas should just go “fuck it, I’ll join them” and thoroughly soak his room himself.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
26 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I mean it would be great for Thomas himself to get pissed on. Maybe when he is crawling under the desk to plug a powerpoint in for the gaming system, Colin can just casually pee over him, like it’s no big deal. 

I like the sock drawer scenario. I peed in my underwear drawer and it was fun…the pee got soaked up by only a few socks and knickers. Perhaps there are other drawers the boys can wet? Or mirrors. Thomas can stand in front of the mirrors as he watches multiple pee streams run down it. 

There are always electrical devices that need a pee-wash…phones, computers, etc. 

And maybe Thomas should just go “fuck it, I’ll join them” and thoroughly soak his room himself.

I like those ideas, I might take inspiration for some ! 😉

• Love 2
20 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Fuck I love the idea of him getting pissed on too.  Do that one man!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I like the idea of him joining in!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1