My roommate uses my bedroom as urinal

26 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I mean it would be great for Thomas himself to get pissed on. Maybe when he is crawling under the desk to plug a powerpoint in for the gaming system, Colin can just casually pee over him, like it’s no big deal. 

I like the sock drawer scenario. I peed in my underwear drawer and it was fun…the pee got soaked up by only a few socks and knickers. Perhaps there are other drawers the boys can wet? Or mirrors. Thomas can stand in front of the mirrors as he watches multiple pee streams run down it. 

There are always electrical devices that need a pee-wash…phones, computers, etc. 

And maybe Thomas should just go “fuck it, I’ll join them” and thoroughly soak his room himself.

I like those ideas, I might take inspiration for some ! 😉

• Love 2
20 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I mean it would be great for Thomas himself to get pissed on. Maybe when he is crawling under the desk to plug a powerpoint in for the gaming system, Colin can just casually pee over him, like it’s no big deal. 

I like the sock drawer scenario. I peed in my underwear drawer and it was fun…the pee got soaked up by only a few socks and knickers. Perhaps there are other drawers the boys can wet? Or mirrors. Thomas can stand in front of the mirrors as he watches multiple pee streams run down it. 

There are always electrical devices that need a pee-wash…phones, computers, etc. 

And maybe Thomas should just go “fuck it, I’ll join them” and thoroughly soak his room himself.

Fuck I love the idea of him getting pissed on too.  Do that one man!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I like the idea of him joining in!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Chapter 5 :

I was chilling in my bedroom when David came by the door. We had reach some kind of agreement, He could keep pissing in my bedroom (not that I really had a choice) and in exchange he would give me his dirty socks and I could keep them until the next laundry day.

‘’Hey man, Wassup, I got something for ya’’ David said. He threw a pair of white sock at me, they landed on the bed. They were Nike DRI FIT white socks, and they were dirty. Probably worn for his football training and at the gym. I started admiring these pieces of art, the smell already filling my nose. But I didn’t pay attention to what David was doing. I saw him in the corner of my eye facing the wall with the big screen fixed on it; I was so mesmerized by his socks that I didn’t react immediately. But as he was unbuttoning his pants I remembered: MY PS4 !!

David started pissing a full stream right on my gaming station; I jumped out of bed and ran to the PS4. I fell on my knees and tried to unplug everything to take the console out. But in my panic I didn’t quite thought this out and I jumped right in front of David’s stream. ‘’Wow! Watch out buddy!’’ was David’s reaction as my back went right on his stream. I thought he would divert it…. But I kept feeling my back getting warmer and warmer, he was pissing on me!! I felt his stream showering my back; I was still trying to unplug everything as David was pissing and since I moved my head too was in his stream. Finally I managed to free my PS4; I turned around, still on my Knees. ‘’WTF are you…’’ I started shouting before receiving a shower of piss on my face and mouth. David was on his phone and had his Bluetooth music in his hears so he wasn’t even listening to me. He saw that he was pissing on me but just chose to keep doing it while on his phone, I couldn’t believe it!! It only lasted a few second but to me it seemed like an eternity, I could see his fat cock showering my face in piss. He finally saw me and diverted his stream away from my face ‘’hahaha sorry bro’’ he said, laughing, but his stream was still on my chest.

Of course I quickly jumped out of the way afterward, I was soaked. I threw my PS4 on my couch and went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower I thought back on what happenned. I was still shocked, yes, but I was also hard as fuck. The feeling of David's warm piss showering over me, how he didn't care, I think I liked it....

Fuck.  i wouldnt stop pissing neither, you wanna get in the way thats cool bro, i aint stopping.  Nice one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1