Athletes of peefans do you Shave/Wax your pubic hair or do you leave it?

Hello everyone I play soccer as you can tell from some of my stories. I use to have a full bush in my mid teens years until I noticed a smell of sweat and juices used to build up during the summer heat months. Until one day my mother convinced me to start waxing so I did. 

So athletes whats your preference?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Not sure if I'm considered an athlete but I go to the gym regularly with the aim of building muscle mass. I'm a guy and I usually just trim my pubes a bit shorter. Feels and looks more manly with some hair.

Edited by Loller
  • Like 1

Team GB cyclists were encouraged to keep it natural downstairs. It acts as a natural cushion and helps prevent saddle sores.

Personally I am shaven, keeping only a landing strip. Not because of athletics, just personal preference.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can't comment in the sense of not being an athlete.

But @ABBYPEEGODDESS - as soccer is a team sport, and we know you see each other in the changing rooms, if not intentionally...   Is there a general trend amongst team mates - or is it very much each to their own?

And if their is a sort of trend, do you feel you would have been influenced at all ?   Maybe if your mum hadn't suggested it, would you feel encouraged or even pressured into a certain style ?

• Like 1