Convinced my friend to piss on a car

Yeah man. It was drenched.  Wasn't a particularly big car, so yeah I could see it dripping, light reflecting on the piss.  It was so much fun.  And the fact people saw us too, I had to work real hard to not get hard.  Plus watching him piss too was beautiful. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 6:50 PM, AshySlashy said:

Shit, that sounds exciting as fuck! Between being caught and getting your friend to go next to you. 

It was bro.  Loved how my friend was just like fuck it and joined in.   He wasn't afraid when people passed by either.  

• 3 weeks later...

I think pissing on cars is one of the more easy and convenient ways to mark. Whenever I need to pee I stop at a parking lot in an area away from the entrance, checking the cars parked for people in there. If there are people in a car a bit away, I do not care and park next to a car. Open door, get my dick out and soak it. Taking good care especially of the handles. Ususally it is just a question of a minute or two, no big risk. And people know that a lot of drivers get out to have a piss between cars. The expect you to be pissing on the floor and not hitting the car next to you. This way I have already marked a lot of cars and never been caught.

Doing so together with someone else of course woudl take it to the next level 😉

• Like 3
  • Hot 1