Family picnic pee

• 1 month later...

Thanks for writing this. And, great to see it finally showed up.

I suppose it's one thing to pee alongside friends and partners, but quite another among family members, especially those who may have had a more strict upbringing. As an outdoorsy person, I have no problem relieving myself in the company of others. It's pretty much expected, or at least accepted, when you're away from proper facilities for hours. But, for those less familiar with nature, whether family strangers, such behavior might be considered shocking. (Makes you wonder what they might have done had the lived a couple centuries ago.)

I guess you were fortunate to at least have the company of your sister, so you weren't the odd one out.

• Like 1
On 12/24/2023 at 6:48 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Yesterday, I went for a family picnic and had the most delightful outdoor pee. The picnic started as my relatives and family slowly arrived at the canopy in the forest. In total there were about 11 people. I was wear tight gray leggings while my sister was wearing a light summer dress. After everyone started eating, many people, expectedly, had to use the bathroom. Most of everyone there went and used a public park toilet which had a squat ditch toilet, although everyone that used it described it as utterly disgusting. After a while longer, the urge to pee finally hit me and I knew I didn’t want to use the squat ditch toilet. I told my mom that I wasn’t gonna use the ditch toilet and she said that she understood and said I could just go in the woods. As I was about to make my way into the forest, my sister jogged over to me and said that she also had to go but didn’t want to use the dirty ditch toilet. Me and my sister have peed together outside many times so I wasn’t shy or anything. We found a very big boulder and decided to use it as cover and relieve ourselves at the base of it. My sister asked me to stand guard first as we weren’t too far off from the picnic spot and she didn’t want any family seeing her pee.I agreed and watched as she hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties and adopted a wide squat to release a sharp jet of urine right into the leaves and dirt on the ground. She let out an audible sigh and I remarked at how bad she needed to go. She laughed and said she drank way too much soda. She kept gushing for 30 seconds and stopped and said that it was my turn. As she pulled up her panties and dropped her skirt, I pulled down my stretchy leggings and squatted. My pee started as a dribble and turned into a forceful jet after 3 seconds. My sister was used to hearing my forceful pees but still remarked at how I could go with that much force. I watched as it cleared a way through the leaves and turned the already wet and muddy dirt even muddier. After my pee stopped and I shook the last few drops off my sister was getting ready to leave but I said that there was still something more I needed to do. (If anyone wants to hear about that DM me ;)) she said she would go back to the picnic so I finished up my business and sighed loudly after I finished. I used leaves to wipe and pulled up my tight leggings, I accidentally pulled them a little far up and gave myself a cameltoe but I didn’t really care. Most of the other girls in my family were wearing leggings too and also had cameltoes. Visibly relieved, I headed back to the picnic.

You said to dm you but... it wont send. I am really i terested i the end of the story... pleaseeee im begging you

11 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just remembered why the post was hidden in the first place - Site Rule 5 (which applies equally to DMs as it does to any posts featuring 'poop').

So on the assumption that's the 'something more' @Sarah_Hiker31 then not at all in DMs or posts please. 

Yes, understood.

• Thanks 1