Hot Fiancé Mom Pee

Wow, that’s quite a sexy future mother in law you have!  I see where her girls get their long peeing abilities.  And like her daughters, she’s so uninhibited in letting you observe her desperate sprays into the toilet, and making out with you too! Sounds like each of the three of them have their own unique sound and style.  Do you think they are different enough that you would be able to identify which one is in the bathroom at a given time by the sound alone?

3 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

Alfresco, you have a point and I was concerned about it. Mom came after me like a freight train. Could be a test but I think mom enjoyed it too much.

You could say either yes or no. It's so out there I'm like that would be cool if it was true. If it was I'd be very impressed and say sir .....*applause * lol ...but if it isn't.....I'd just be like 😒 lol

Staff speaking for a moment here:

There's a couple of fundamental Peefans principles being put to the test here.   Firstly is that we have a dedicated area for fictional content, where lots of fantasy is fair game.   But the entire rest of the Pee Talk & Questions section and Real Pee Experiences is then for truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I may be exaggerating a bit - but it's in the site rules at 19 to not claim to be somebody you're not.   So, for example not claiming to be an innocent 19yr old girl when actually you're an old man.  Not claiming to be a total stud when actually you're a shy virgin and also not making up partial or whole fantasy and claiming it as truth.   It's a fundamental principle that people can rely on - knowing that the person they're interacting with is actually for real and not playing silly games.

And the other fundamental principle builds upon that - when people are being true to life then there's no need or place for anyone to doubt or question anyone's claims.

Site rules 9, 12 & 19 for anyone who wants to check.

So then - let's make sure moving forwards that we're very much stating facts, no need to 'believe what you want' and equally no need to question a user on whether they're being completely truthful. 

• Agree 4