Puddle of tears 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2024 at 4:10 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

After a long time deciding and creative construction I will be writing a part two to this exciting story 

You know it makes sense. You can’t leave us in suspense.☹️

• 1 month later...

Puddle of tears 2 

(Ruby pov/ Ruby mind)

As I woke up today with a smile thinking about what I did last night to Melvin. Was it nice of course not but that fat ass nerd needs to learn when a girl gotta go she’s gotta go. 

Today is my rest day so no soccer or school I get the pleasure of lounging around. My stomach growls I wake up and put on a long T-shirt in my nude form, no panties are needed. 

As I walk downstairs to the kitchen I notice it's empty no one in sight. I find it weird since Melvin always wakes up around an hour earlier than I do and cooks breakfast for me. I walk to the living room and notice a small hint of my pee. It smells like a nice salty beach 

I walk to Melvin's room as I get closer I hear slight snoring in his room. “Poor loser probably stayed up all night cleaning up my piss,” I thought to myself. He reeked of my piss from last night and probably didn’t even shower.

As I stand in his room so clean and organized a thought comes to my head I laugh it off thinking that it is too cruel. As my stomach growls in need of breakfast and my bladder notifies me it’s time to empty it. 

I smile to myself well he already smells of my piss might as well kill 2 birds with one stone. As I raise the hem of my shirt exposing my beautiful pussy to this loser sleeping form. A thick golden arching stream escaped from my clean waxed lips making them vibrate with the force of it exiting my pussy. 

Impacting his face like a shotgun the force of my stream makes my amber droplets splash on his pillow covers and his pristine white sheets. My morning piss has a potent stench to it as Melvin wakes up and his eyes go wide he opens his mouth to speak but a stream shoots into his mouth he unintentionally swallows it. 

Tries to cover himself with his blanket as I sway my hips from side to side soaking his cover form. “Oh man morning pees stink, don’t they?” I ask a wet-covered Melvin in a noncaring way. As I get bored of wetting the blanket, Melvin, and the bed combination. So I turn my hips to the backpack with his school books on the carpeted floor as it sounds like my stream is trying to rip through the backpack this continues for another 30 seconds as my stream dies out. 

“Fuck that was great, I needed that Melvin may you get up I’m hungry I want breakfast.” As I use one of his clean shirts to clean wipe my pussy and exit the room to the living room.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3