Stefania's news!

All sounds wonderful,  I always love to see someone who is gradually trying more different things.   We never know how we will enjoy something until we try it.

In a lot of cases, it seems like the 'naughty' thoughts make a large part of the excitement - I love the idea of you hiding in one room whilst the family are nearby.  Your own naughty secret.

(Because you have already introduced yourself and now we are all friends, I have moved your post here to 'Real Experiences' which is the perfect place to share).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 12/14/2023 at 5:25 AM, stefania said:

Hello everyone, if you don't remember me, I'm Stefania, the 35-year-old mother who is discovering the world of piss and today I wanted to tell you about some of the things I was doing.

First I started wearing a little less clothes at home, instead of wearing shorts and a shirt, I only wore the shirt and panties. Then I started peeing in more places in the house and more often, one of my favorites is the kitchen. I also started leaving my clothes on to pee and I love the feeling of wet clothes on my body. Little by little I am encouraged to pee inside the house while my children are with me, for example when they play in their room I go to another part of the house to pee and then I clean a little so that it is not noticeable.

Hope you like!

Have you explored where you can get away with peeing outside? I've seen sometimes moms can get away with going in the same places where their kids take a break.

• Like 1
On 12/14/2023 at 8:25 AM, stefania said:

Hello everyone, if you don't remember me, I'm Stefania, the 35-year-old mother who is discovering the world of piss and today I wanted to tell you about some of the things I was doing.

First I started wearing a little less clothes at home, instead of wearing shorts and a shirt, I only wore the shirt and panties. Then I started peeing in more places in the house and more often, one of my favorites is the kitchen. I also started leaving my clothes on to pee and I love the feeling of wet clothes on my body. Little by little I am encouraged to pee inside the house while my children are with me, for example when they play in their room I go to another part of the house to pee and then I clean a little so that it is not noticeable.

Hope you like!

Love everything about this. Laundry baskets are always a good mess free target for peeing inside!

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2023 at 2:25 PM, stefania said:

Hello everyone, if you don't remember me, I'm Stefania, the 35-year-old mother who is discovering the world of piss and today I wanted to tell you about some of the things I was doing.

First I started wearing a little less clothes at home, instead of wearing shorts and a shirt, I only wore the shirt and panties. Then I started peeing in more places in the house and more often, one of my favorites is the kitchen. I also started leaving my clothes on to pee and I love the feeling of wet clothes on my body. Little by little I am encouraged to pee inside the house while my children are with me, for example when they play in their room I go to another part of the house to pee and then I clean a little so that it is not noticeable.

Hope you like!

Un consiglio facile: anche con i vostri bambini a casa, indossate maglietta e gonna o minigonna o miniabito, poi andate in bagno, alzate solo la gonna e fate pipì attraverso la biancheria intima, poi asciugate il tessuto della biancheria intima e rimettete la gonna. riaccendersi. di nuovo insieme senza toglierti la biancheria intima. biancheria intima bagnata che manterrai sepolta sotto la gonna. Scrivo dall'Italia e uso il traduttore, spero che sia comprensibile. Sei italiano o conosci la lingua italiana?

Edited by lux714