Hello again

p1ssputz

Welcome back!

2 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

I recreated my account for two reasons:

1. I wanted to see if there were any Peefans members in my destination country (it seems like there might be, but most of the account are inactive dudes, I guess that's just an internet norm)
  2. I wanted to check out @puddyls ' pictures and see if she was still doing any really naughty peeing. (It looks like in this case god things do stick around.)

It looks as though things are stable and not much has changed (although it does seem like there is a greater male presence here than there was before, maybe I'm wrong).

Hope everyone has a great holiday season. I will probably stick around until the end of the year.

1. I don't seem to recall where you used to live and don't know where you are now. But, I suspect you'll have company. Funny thing about Peefans is that its members seem to turn up everywhere. 

2. And yes, @puddyls is still working her seductive magic on us. If anything, she keeps getting more daring. 😁

• Agree 1
On 12/12/2023 at 1:36 AM, p1ssputz said:

I'm currently in the Pacific Northwest in the US, and I'm planning to spend a year in Mexico (as I'm fluent-ish in the language and want to improve my Spanish) to explore the culture and find a community. I checked the Member Map, but I realize that some of the entries aren't reliable (if you type in "poop", your marker gets dropped in the Yucatan, etc). It does seem that there are quite a few people in Mexico City, but most of those accounts seem to be abandoned.

You may not realize this, but a lot of what makes you compelling is that you are actually a real person and you actually enjoy doing what you do. Maybe it's because it's not impersonal, I don't know. It sounds lame, but you manage to seem real in an online world that increasingly isn't. I don't think I'm articulating myself well here. At any rate, the only real thing I missed about deleting my account was not being able to access your thread; it's the only thing that's really exclusive to this site. I guess I'm still not really comfortable with my fetish as I've never had an outlet for it, and knowing that you - a real person - actively does some of the stuff I've historically been interested in alleviates a lot of that isolation, so thank you for that. I'm glad you're still having fun and I'll keep an eye out for any "naughty pees" you happen to do.

Thank you both! I've had some ups and downs, but overall, I can't complain. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, with my, but I'm gonna try to make it work and I'm lucky to be in a place of privilege where I can even consider certain actions like a sabbatical or an early retirement. I probably won;t be as active as I was before, but I may decide to maintain this account. I'll have to search for my old avatar picture.

Thanks.  I appreciate that.