I've pissed outside again..

On 12/6/2023 at 7:49 AM, Darlene said:

Hi, my name is Darlene and this is my first time creating a new topic here in the real pee encounters and experiences. I normally post on toiletstool.com from time to time, whenever I have a story that is worth mentioning. I am glad that I am no longer sick for a change and have my appetite back. Anyway, I've decided to increase my water intake along with taking lasix in the morning along with a potassium pill after I eat of course.

Being that I already have an abnormal bladder combined with taking a water pill makes for some really interesting situations I can get into. I am already the reason why we have to make so many rest stops whenever we take a road trip and sometimes when there isn't any available. I will simply go where I can't be seen and piss. I also bring a pack of tissues for this reason other than my seasonal allergies.

My boyfriend does a better job at holding it better than I do. He literally never has the urgency quite like I do or being able to make puddles or never-ending streams that goes on forever. Which leads me to something I did earlier outside by our little patio. We have a couple of plants that I would usually water but due to them not being awake because it's currently fall still. I've completely forgot about them altogether. 

Well, I watered them really good with my piss as my boyfriend watched. Which of course, made quite a wet pissy puddle since I've kept pissing for over a minute or two. But, my stream wasn't as strong as when I first started. It began to get weaker and eventually stopped. So, I wiped myself before pulling back up my panties along with my pants, trying to not get my shoes wet.

How do these plants handle your peeing? Do they wither or grow even better?

• Haha 1
On 12/6/2023 at 12:49 AM, Darlene said:

Well, I watered them really good with my piss as my boyfriend watched. Which of course, made quite a wet pissy puddle since I've kept pissing for over a minute or two. But, my stream wasn't as strong as when I first started. It began to get weaker and eventually stopped. So, I wiped myself before pulling back up my panties along with my pants, trying to not get my shoes wet.

Love how you water your plants 😜. I water mine this way as well 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Darlene said:

What about completely missing the toilet altogether? I’ve flooded a restroom floor and threw the tissue down as well. It was so fun adding to the pissy floor.

O thats so hot 🔥

Yes I've completely missed the urinal on purpose. I stood in front of one and thought why not and aimed my piss stream between two of them completely soaking the wall and floor

5 hours ago, Darlene said:

What about completely missing the toilet altogether? I’ve flooded a restroom floor and threw the tissue down as well. It was so fun adding to the pissy floor.

Yes I have at times pissed on the floor of a public toilet , not bothering with the toilet and left a big puddle. 

• Hot 1

Over the last year I've taken to going in my back yard late at night since it helps the grass immensely. The soil around here is pretty nitrogen-deficient and pretty high in pH, so it does actually help quite a bit to fertilize. It's really easy to tell where I go by all the spots of greener, longer grass. I'd do it more often if I had a bit more privacy back there. There's this big two-story across the street to one side that just has a clear view straight into my yard and I'm just paranoid about neighborhood busybodies.