Pampering Myself

Wow, Goose, that was intense!!! Motorways are very unsettling places when there is no shoulder to pull off for emergencies like this. I had flashbacks to when I was pregnant, and my husband decided we should visit our friends up in the hills, more than an hour’s drive away. When you are pregnant, sometimes you need to wee every half hour. Most blokes don’t understand though, and just tell you to “hold it til the next petrol station!” You try holding it when you have a 2.5kg human basketball bouncing on your bladder then, sport!!! We were driving on a narrow, curvy road with no shoulder, just a steep cliff on the side, so could not even stop and do a bush pee. And there were no petrol stations on that road. So as soon as we reached their house I scooted past my friends in the entrance hall and made a swift beeline for their toilet! I think that pregnant ladies should hold some wet protests in the street for the right to pee wherever they like for the duration of their pregnancy! The stress it creates is ridiculous because people expect your body to act normal even though it is clearly not! I remember worrying about getting on a train because it is 40 mins to the city! And no onboard toilets. One day I got off the train halfway to the city to find the toilets locked. Really?! So yeah, I completely understand people wanting to pee on train seats with that sort of crap to deal with! 

Goose. You are amazing and brilliant. 😘 Looking forward to more. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wow, Goose, that was intense!!! Motorways are very unsettling places when there is no shoulder to pull off for emergencies like this. I had flashbacks to when I was pregnant, and my husband decided we should visit our friends up in the hills, more than an hour’s drive away. When you are pregnant, sometimes you need to wee every half hour. Most blokes don’t understand though, and just tell you to “hold it til the next petrol station!” You try holding it when you have a 2.5kg human basketball bouncing on your bladder then, sport!!! We were driving on a narrow, curvy road with no shoulder, just a steep cliff on the side, so could not even stop and do a bush pee. And there were no petrol stations on that road. So as soon as we reached their house I scooted past my friends in the entrance hall and made a swift beeline for their toilet! I think that pregnant ladies should hold some wet protests in the street for the right to pee wherever they like for the duration of their pregnancy! The stress it creates is ridiculous because people expect your body to act normal even though it is clearly not! I remember worrying about getting on a train because it is 40 mins to the city! And no onboard toilets. One day I got off the train halfway to the city to find the toilets locked. Really?! So yeah, I completely understand people wanting to pee on train seats with that sort of crap to deal with! 

Goose. You are amazing and brilliant. 😘 Looking forward to more. 

Thank you - and as you requested, there is more.   Just above (it had been hidden whilst I was writing it).  Enjoy...

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Only just got to this, but @gldenwetgoose, that was fantastic.   As ever, you put so much detail into the narrative and have a style which is easy to read and enjoy the events unfolding.   Loved the way you built it with one thing after another and then the release but only short lived, leading to other releases and then the ultimate bladder emptying in the bathroom.

Brilliant!

• Thanks 1