Pissing near the road

6 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

Nice one dude! Soon you won't even need the beers, you'll just whip it out and piss wherever without even thinking about it

Thanks dude.  Yeah maybe one day.  Not that I mind drinking of course, lol.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

So this happened yesterday.  I wasn't sure it was interesting enough to show off, but for me it was a big deal and I decided what the hell.  I drank several beers and I decided to go outside and see what mischief I could get into.  It's like 10:30 pm at the time.  I really wanted to find a way to be seen again, So I decided to walk towards the the main road.  There  is the sign that labels our apartment complex development.  It is visible from the main road.  Then there's this long side road that leads to the parking lots of all the different apartment buildings where I live.  So I was walking towards the main road, I was determined to piss right there.  But there were lots of cars on the main road.  That road is always busy as its one of the main roads in Xenia.  So I walk back the side road and try to find an intermediate.  I find this spot, its sort of illuminated cause of flood lights showcasing the, I don't know, bushes?  It's weird.  I pick the spot and I start to piss.  I was thinking its not really that exposed but I had to piss sooo bad I just gave up.  But sure enough, three fucking cars suddenly are coming down the side road, I feel their headlights and I kept pissing.  That was it, they saw me clear as day, my back turned pissing on the bushes.  The last car even slowed down a bit when he got to me, but then sped back up.  Fuck it was so hot.  I am getting better at this guys.  

Nice going man.  Look at you! Steppin out, proud of ya dude

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 8:00 PM, BadBoy21 said:

So this happened yesterday.  I wasn't sure it was interesting enough to show off, but for me it was a big deal and I decided what the hell.  I drank several beers and I decided to go outside and see what mischief I could get into.  It's like 10:30 pm at the time.  I really wanted to find a way to be seen again, So I decided to walk towards the the main road.  There  is the sign that labels our apartment complex development.  It is visible from the main road.  Then there's this long side road that leads to the parking lots of all the different apartment buildings where I live.  So I was walking towards the main road, I was determined to piss right there.  But there were lots of cars on the main road.  That road is always busy as its one of the main roads in Xenia.  So I walk back the side road and try to find an intermediate.  I find this spot, its sort of illuminated cause of flood lights showcasing the, I don't know, bushes?  It's weird.  I pick the spot and I start to piss.  I was thinking its not really that exposed but I had to piss sooo bad I just gave up.  But sure enough, three fucking cars suddenly are coming down the side road, I feel their headlights and I kept pissing.  That was it, they saw me clear as day, my back turned pissing on the bushes.  The last car even slowed down a bit when he got to me, but then sped back up.  Fuck it was so hot.  I am getting better at this guys.  

I’ve only been caught almost one time and that was on a trail. I like to get get out lf the house every now and then, just to get some fresh air and of course, I had to piss after being told how important it was to stay hydrated. 

So, I did. I ended up pissing and couldn’t stop even if i wanted to, it lasted for about 2 minutes. Not even that a couple seconds passed by, a woman passed me asking me if it rained..

This puddle was very big..

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pissing by the road is the best. I do this all of the time. Me and my friends will often stop the car for a pee next to the road. When i was 14 and walking the dog i would often stand at the side of a busy road and pee in front of everyone

• Like 2
  • Love 1