Question about pissing

Aqua_

48 minutes ago, Aqua_ said:

how can I be active in conversation with people on here willing to talk about pissing 

This is the way. Start a conversation and reply to people who respond to you. This is a forum so they content is intended for its members. 

Do you have a piss related question?

6 minutes ago, thanks1972 said:

This is the way. Start a conversation and reply to people who respond to you. This is a forum so they content is intended for its members. 

Do you have a piss related question?

I do not, I guess just wondering if anybody wants to discuss the fetish with me 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say I have a fetish for it. It is just something I have an interest in. However, I had done over a liter in one of my measuring jugs. I think it got up to 1000ml the first time I measured.

Second time, not in the same day. I poured out the contents twice into the toilet as it reached 1000ml and peed to like 500ml.

The toilet was so full after that, I immediately flushed it. twice.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Aqua_ said:

I havent really been able to explore the kink with anyone but I really love the idea of getting peed on through lingerie or underwear, I also love the idea of being able to pee on a girl during sex if she also had the kink.

That’s really hot. 

• Agree 3
Just now, Darlene said:

That’s really hot. 

Its something ive wanted to experience for a while but I do not have a parter that has ever wanted too and I also don't bring up this fetish to most of the people ive been with since I know it can be a little weird for most. but ive had this kink for as long as I can remember 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Aqua_ said:

Its something ive wanted to experience for a while but I do not have a parter that has ever wanted too and I also don't bring up this fetish to most of the people ive been with since I know it can be a little weird for most. but ive had this kink for as long as I can remember 

I think watersports is becoming more of a normal thing these days. But, I don’t blame you for keeping it hidden. My boyfriend knows about my abnormal bladder and how I will try to beat my record by measuring.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I think watersports is becoming more of a normal thing these days. But, I don’t blame you for keeping it hidden. My boyfriend knows about my abnormal bladder and how I will try to beat my record by measuring.

my ex knew about mine and what I liked to, when we were super wasted one night in a shop with no washrooms she peed on a bunch of towels for me and I thought it was there hottest thing in the world, saved the video and still have it to this day

• Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I’ve stained a white curtain like that trying to do one of those power pisses from a coffee table. Some even got in the flower vase, I love being able to just piss freely.

id love to be able to experience that with someone, I think that is insanely sexy and a turn on

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, Aqua_ said:

id love to be able to experience that with someone, I think that is insanely sexy and a turn on

It’s better to do power pisses outside rather than inside. less things to get messed up. I’d never do this in my house.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, on the porch said:

It's so wonderful  when my lady friend accepted peeing as a new life for her , She enjoys our time together very much , I let take her lead , I didn't push or demand , She flowed into it like magic ,Im very grateful for her 

It can be quite fun, I have to admit. I am looking forward to doing more myself.

1 hour ago, Darlene said:

It can be quite fun, I have to admit. I am looking forward to doing more myself.

Get comfortable with your self , let things go easy for you .After you become more confident with your new life , maybe gradually you can bring some one else in with you , 2 together is so rewarding 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, on the porch said:

Get comfortable with your self , let things go easy for you .After you become more confident with your new life , maybe gradually you can bring some one else in with you , 2 together is so rewarding 

Maybe one day. I am mostly into doing power pisses and measuring.

• Love 3
On 12/2/2023 at 12:58 AM, Darlene said:

Im kinda curious what you mean by measuring, do you like peeing in a glass and seeing how much you get?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Aqua_ said:

Im kinda curious what you mean by measuring, do you like peeing in a glass and seeing how much you get?

Yes. I use a pyrex jug. It only goes up to 1000ml, that's the downside. I sometimes have to use flower vases if I do make the jug overflow. 

• Hot 3