Discretely peeing in the car

I usually piss into something while in a car. I've nearly filled a 2liter bottle before while in a car. I try to avoid making a mess, so if I have to go and can't find a place outside. A bottle will do. No clean up then.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I think I already have them in the front.

Perfect! That makes it way easier then. You can just let loose all over the floor, or even the dash as it will just drip down and collect in the rubber floor boards. For cleanup I recommend taking a towel to soak up most of the pee (so it doesn't spill out when you remove the floor mat) and then just hosing down the floor mat before letting it dry and putting it back in. These are meant to be taken out and cleaned, so it's not all that suspicious. Just say it got muddy or you spilled a drink in there or something. 

If you are going to let all your piss out I recommend doing it while the car is stopped because depending on how much you piss, it can spill out of the floor mat if you are going up a hill or something. But you should be able to let out little spurts while driving without too much consequence! 

Hope this helps - have fun and let us know how it goes!

xx

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/25/2023 at 1:20 AM, GenericUsername said:

How do you all pee in your car discreetly in a way that doesn’t leave a smell or stains? It has fabric seats unfortunately.

Mine has fabric seats, too, and I think those are best for peeing, because it soaks right in, and when it's dry there's no real smell anymore. I once flooded my driver's seat and pissed all over the back seats. It even removed a stain caused by wet panties, but since then I never did more than letting out spurts. I really want to piss more in my car, but it's difficult to dry. I had to leave the windows open for two days in warm and dry weather, so I wouldn't recommend doing it during the winter, and you have to have a place where you can do that without people peaking in, things like leaves falling in, or birds shitting in. You also have to watch out for rain. Of course that won't be a problem if you have garage, but I guess then it will take longer to dry, which increases the risk of it developing a bad smell. If your seats are of light color, you could put them in black protective covers, so people don't see the stains, but you still can't give people a ride if you don't want them to notice as long as the seat is wet.

Sure as hell my next car will have dark seats. Trash bags won't do it for me. I want my pee to soak in, and people will notice if the seats are covered in plastics. Also the pee has to go somewhere, which means you either have to be wearing enough to soak it all up, like jeans or a long dress, which people might notice when you leave the car… 😉 Or there will be a puddle, which might overflow and at least needs to be cleaned up later.

Edited by Blue Dreams
  • Like 1
On 11/25/2023 at 1:20 AM, GenericUsername said:

I finally have a personal car again! And I’m curious about trying to pee in it but it’s not a priority. How do you all pee in your car discreetly in a way that doesn’t leave a smell or stains? It has fabric seats unfortunately.

Probably it will be better pissing the exteriors if you are looking for soft consequences; if you would go for the interiors, on the dash just under the windshield