What EXACTLY are you into?

What EXACTLY are you into?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Female section

• holding for as long as I can, getting desperate (or just having a full bladder)
    • peeing in naughty places outside (a bench, in an alley, etc)
    • naughty peeing inside (on furniture, walls, under the table, etc)
    • peeing on myself or smearing my piss on my body
    • peeing in my clothes
    • have others see me piss
    • masturbating while peeing
    • taste/drink my own pee
    • using diapers
    • sounding
    • I like feeling humiliated when I pee (for example, when I pee myself as I can't hold any longer)
    • watch others holding for as long as they can, getting desperate
    • watch others peeing in naughty places outside (a bench, in an alley, etc)
    • watch others do naughty peeing inside (on furniture, walls, under the table, etc)
    • watch others peeing on themselves or smearing their piss on their body
    • watch others peeing in their clothes
    • watch others piss
    • watch others masturbating while peeing
    • watch others taste/drink their own pee
    • watch others using diapers
    • watch others using sounding
    • watch others feeling humiliated when they pee (for example, when they pee themselves)
    • make someone hold for as long as they can, getting them desperate (for example, dominating a sub)
    • peeing on someone or smearing my piss all over them
    • touch someone while they piss
    • taste/drink someone's pee
    • change someone's diapers (for example, Mommy - little boy relationship)
    • use sounding on others
    • I like humiliating others (for example, when they piss themselves)
    • piss during sex
    • being pissed inside me during sex
    • you didn't mention MY thing!
    • I AM NOT A FEMALE
    • BEING PEED ON
  2. 2. Male section

• holding for as long as I can, getting desperate (or just having a full bladder)
    • peeing in naughty places outside (a bench, in an alley, etc)
    • naughty peeing inside (on furniture, walls, under the table, etc)
    • peeing on myself or smearing my piss on my body
    • peeing in my clothes
    • have others see me piss
    • masturbating while peeing
    • taste/drink my own pee
    • using diapers
    • sounding
    • I like feeling humiliated when I pee (for example, when I pee myself as I can't hold any longer)
    • watch others holding for as long as they can, getting desperate
    • watch others peeing in naughty places outside (a bench, in an alley, etc)
    • watch others do naughty peeing inside (on furniture, walls, under the table, etc)
    • watch others peeing on themselves or smearing their piss on their body
    • watch others peeing in their clothes
    • watch others piss
    • watch others masturbating while peeing
    • watch others taste/drink their own pee
    • watch others using diapers
    • watch others using sounding
    • watch others feeling humiliated when they pee (for example, when they pee themselves)
    • make someone hold for as long as they can, getting them desperate (for example, dominating a sub)
    • peeing on someone or smearing my piss all over them
    • touch someone while they piss
    • taste/drink someone's pee
    • change someone's diapers (for example, Daddy - little girl relationship)
    • use sounding on others
    • I like humiliating others (for example, when they piss themselves)
    • piss during sex
    • being pissed inside me during sex
    • you didn't mention MY thing!
    • I AM NOT A MALE
    • BEING PEED ON

Hi everyone, 

Wouldn't you agree that there are so many different peeing activities that it's almost impossible to know whether someone shares your interests even both of you agree that you're into peeing? So I got curious and created a poll 😊 

I apologise if I missed something in this survey, and to any non-binary people out here - I simply ran out of energy while creating this long list 😊 Please let me know if I need to add anything there!

I personally don't really like to involve my own pee in anything sexual, for me it's all about a woman's pee. I like watching women pee, smelling it, hearing it, getting involved with it.

I often dream of meeting someone who likes HER OWN company. For example, some lady who wakes one morning and decides to play with herself and her pee all day long. And it doesn't matter how she does it, be it peeing herself or holding all day long and then hump her towel while releasing small bursts of piss. Maybe she "marks" all of her apartment during the day? As long as she truly loves some kind of action, maybe something she's been doing since being a teenager. So I imagine this kind of a woman and then fantasise of me getting involved 😊 Again, doesn't really matter what exactly she wants me to do. Just watch her play all day? Yes please! Lick her while she pees? Suck her pee off her panties in front of her? Anything, as long as my presence is truly wanted in this scenario.

So you can have a rough idea of what I've ticked in my list 🙂 How about you? What did you pick?

Edited by vitbloo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Some missing items

• a woman peeing on my body
  • woman peeing in my hair
  • woman peeing on my face
  • "tongue wiping" her pussy after she has peed in a toilet (or anywhere else)
  • kissing and licking her pussy while she pees
  • the scent of her pee on her pussy
  • the scent of her pee on her skin,  especially on her breasts after pee play
  • caressing and kissing two women as they pee on each other
  • tongue kissing with them after they have pissed in each other's mouths
  • cunnilingus for both women after their mutual pee play
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Bacardi said:

The only thing I didn't see that was in my interests was receiving a golden shower. Unless I missed it lol. Other than that I think I saw everything in my fantasies 

Oh my god, I can't believe I've missed one of the most common ones - being peed on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Added now, although unfortunately at the very end 😊

20 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Some missing items

• a woman peeing on my body
  • woman peeing in my hair
  • woman peeing on my face
  • "tongue wiping" her pussy after she has peed in a toilet (or anywhere else)
  • kissing and licking her pussy while she pees
  • the scent of her pee on her pussy
  • the scent of her pee on her skin,  especially on her breasts after pee play
  • caressing and kissing two women as they pee on each other
  • tongue kissing with them after they have pissed in each other's mouths
  • cunnilingus for both women after their mutual pee play

wow, have you actually experiences all of these? I'm quite jealous of the few last ones 😍 As for the list, I decided to add only "being peed on" as your examples are quite specific (although I'm super happy you wrote them, would be happy to see others give more info too, so thank you!!!!)

• Like 1

Except for some very specific things I'm into, I was able to find most of my interests in here. Quite interested in the results. Also I really appreciate that you kept the "other person" (as in, others, them etc.) in the options mostly gender neutral for both sections and not just the opposite gender.

Edited by avatar
  • Hug 1

The problem with fantasies is they work great in your own mind where everyone else wants to please you and follows your direction exactly. They tend to fall apart when real people with their own biases get involved. 

That said, my thing (which I have never had the chance to try with anyone else) is that to be stimulated with some pressure in my bladder is freaking hot. It feels better than anything else to me. I love it. But I’ve accepted I’m not likely to meet a woman who is interested in it. That makes it hard to define my fantasy exactly because I’m sure it would change if I did. But I’m married and I won’t cheat. 

So to put it simply, I’d love to start with mutually filling up and playing with each other to see if she also felt that being stimulated with pressure in her bladder felt as good as it does for me. Maybe letting a little bit out along the way which I also like to do to keep it under control. Maybe even having sex while desperate (I did this once; hard to time but hot). I also thought it would be hot to relieve ourselves while inside of each other. I heard somebody talk about this. Then pissing in front of each other. 

But I’ve accepted it’s all fantasy for me. I told my ex wife about part of my fantasy and she used it against me so I’m kind of gun shy about doing it again. 

• Like 1

I'm into some of the things you had on the survey form and I used to be into a few more but things have changed since I found sites like Peefans. The thing that has changed most for me is discovering that having a full bladder can actually be a turn-on for some women. I never used to dare think that this was a possibility ! Regrettable my fantasies remain just that - fantasy. However: I've seen a few videos where women have masturbated, supposedly to orgasm, while bursting for a pee and others where they have held improbably large amounts and peed into a measuring jug to compete for a record 'hold'. There have been rare videos where a model has apparently held on for so long that she couldn't let go more than a trickle - Taylor in from Bound2burst did that and the ensuing antics were close to my ideal. Equally rare are occasions where a model has actually pressed her finger(s) to her vulva in order to keep in urine which has escaped from her overloaded bladder. This action is not sufficiently popular for it to feature often and I've never know a model comment on it or discuss it, let alone while she's pent up in this way. I've done this myself and masturbated while my urethra was filled but never acually had an orgasm and peed at the same time - tried a few times, though. I've seen it done on film but never by a woman. Perhaps it's not possible.

• Hot 1
18 hours ago, PissDude said:

The problem with fantasies is they work great in your own mind where everyone else wants to please you and follows your direction exactly. They tend to fall apart when real people with their own biases get involved. 

That said, my thing (which I have never had the chance to try with anyone else) is that to be stimulated with some pressure in my bladder is freaking hot. It feels better than anything else to me. I love it. But I’ve accepted I’m not likely to meet a woman who is interested in it. That makes it hard to define my fantasy exactly because I’m sure it would change if I did. But I’m married and I won’t cheat. 

So to put it simply, I’d love to start with mutually filling up and playing with each other to see if she also felt that being stimulated with pressure in her bladder felt as good as it does for me. Maybe letting a little bit out along the way which I also like to do to keep it under control. Maybe even having sex while desperate (I did this once; hard to time but hot). I also thought it would be hot to relieve ourselves while inside of each other. I heard somebody talk about this. Then pissing in front of each other. 

But I’ve accepted it’s all fantasy for me. I told my ex wife about part of my fantasy and she used it against me so I’m kind of gun shy about doing it again. 

Oh no, so sorry to read that you had such an awful experience with your ex-wife! Maybe with the current one it won't be that bad? Overall, I realised that pee fetish is not as uncommon or frowned upon as I initially expected. I once told my good male friend about it and he took it as such a normal thing that he forgot about it later. For me, it was really hard to gather my strength and confess to someone about such a thing, for him it was just one of the pieces of info that don't need to be memorised. Then I also told a female colleague once, and her reaction was "as a passive or as an active?". Just like that 🙂 My point is this - telling someone may be not so bad, they may accept it, but your wife maybe completely not open to trying it, which would be sad but fair enough

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mitch11 said:

I'm into some of the things you had on the survey form and I used to be into a few more but things have changed since I found sites like Peefans. The thing that has changed most for me is discovering that having a full bladder can actually be a turn-on for some women. I never used to dare think that this was a possibility ! Regrettable my fantasies remain just that - fantasy. However: I've seen a few videos where women have masturbated, supposedly to orgasm, while bursting for a pee and others where they have held improbably large amounts and peed into a measuring jug to compete for a record 'hold'. There have been rare videos where a model has apparently held on for so long that she couldn't let go more than a trickle - Taylor in from Bound2burst did that and the ensuing antics were close to my ideal. Equally rare are occasions where a model has actually pressed her finger(s) to her vulva in order to keep in urine which has escaped from her overloaded bladder. This action is not sufficiently popular for it to feature often and I've never know a model comment on it or discuss it, let alone while she's pent up in this way. I've done this myself and masturbated while my urethra was filled but never acually had an orgasm and peed at the same time - tried a few times, though. I've seen it done on film but never by a woman. Perhaps it's not possible.

Hmmm, sorry Mitch11, but I'm inclined to disagree with you on several points here. I can not judge myself, so we need to ask other females on this forum, but I'm relatively sure that:

- Full bladder is the most common pee-related fetish in females. If I'm not mistaken (ladies, please tell me if I'm completely off target here), there is a bundle of nerves that provide great pleasure when stimulated. This bundle can vary in its exact location and size. Most commonly it's located on a woman's clitoris, hence it's so sensitive and pleasant. The bundle is also close to the inner upper wall of the vagina, and sometimes it's so close and sensitive that it essentially creates a g-spot, little area that provides as much or more pleasure than the clit. And then there is a proximity to the bladder - sometimes it's a simple physical trait, where as the bladder gets fuller, there is more sexual arousal. If you go to the sources where people with pee-related fetishes try to meet each other, it's the most frequent request from females - having someone to join in on controlling their bladder as it gets full

- Pressing a finger against the urethra but not being able to keep her pee in and burst all over the fingers is also not an uncommon practice. There are plenty of videos such as this on internet!

- Woman CAN pee during the orgasm, a man physically can not - there is a valve that allows either urine or sperm to go through the canal. It's either one or another, but they can be done quite quickly in succession, although not so easily - I personally can't pee after orgasm 😇

• Like 1