Hey

Hi and welcome to the community.   We're actually more of a forum than a messaging site, so you'll find 95% of site interactions all take place in the posts on the forums.  And they're a great place to see what others are up to, what they enjoy and maybe to post in yourself if you wish.

Sending messages isn't enabled immediately for new users, and waiting for someone to message will be like sitting waiting for your phone to ring.

But happy browsing.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and welcome to the community.   We're actually more of a forum than a messaging site, so you'll find 95% of site interactions all take place in the posts on the forums.  And they're a great place to see what others are up to, what they enjoy and maybe to post in yourself if you wish.

Sending messages isn't enabled immediately for new users, and waiting for someone to message will be like sitting waiting for your phone to ring.

But happy browsing.

Thank you... either way this site is great so far..  can't wait to become familiar with navigating the forums and becoming part of the community... I've already saw a lot of great stories and experiences and will be sharing some of mine as I feel more comfortable... in finding peefans I feel better about having a pee fetish, as it makes it more normal and both hot at the same time... lol...  imo..  

• Like 2
  • Love 1