Pissing while hard?

I'm able to, but I have to really strain to get a stream started. It takes quite a while. Don't strain right away because that just closes everything up. Relax and kind of open up the floodgates like you would when you are pissing without a boner, and then when you feel the stream coming, that's when you push. It may take several rounds of this to get going. Another method is rubbing the head of your dick until you "squirt." Get some lube or lotion on the tip and rub it with the palm of your hand. Keep going and eventually it will feel like you are being electrocuted lol, but shortly after that you will get some short, powerful shots of piss.

It's very easy , I go in the shower lather up and do my washing , with the scrubby and lots of lather I piss in it then wash my face and body 

Then push hard and with a full hard on stroking it I can always piss like I'm cuming , the best part is pissing in the wash scrubby and washing my face , I csn smell it ,even have a taste ,  soap included lololol , after rinsing off I can still shoot a load in my mouth , best part of a shower  

Make sure tohave a full bladder but not bursting and start masturbating, rake a break to try to pee slowly. It will take time and not be a lot but you can train it. 

If it does not work at all let it get a bit soft and try again.

Peeing hard is one of my favourite things to do. I love edging and drinking a lot of tea. I like the sensation of my bladder filling and getting more desperate. Once I get to the stage where I feel like I am getting close to losing control I move to my bathroom and pee in my shower. It used to be difficult to start peeing but with practice it has gotten easier. When I am fully hard it is easier to pee in my own mouth.

• Hot 1