Where is naughty peeing more accepted?

4 hours ago, qrick said:

I am lucky to have two friends who i pee together with. One of them is not shy if we are put walking or in the car, we pee in front of each other all the time. If we both need the toilet at the same time we will pee in the same toilet together. Nice to watch pee come out of his dick. 

Another friend and me will pee together in busy laybys together and pee in alleys, inside buildings and in carparks together. It is great fun!

So cool ! When you're all in the same toilet are you carefull to leave it clean or are you too lazy to aim and just make a mess ?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, qrick said:

I am lucky to have two friends who i pee together with. One of them is not shy if we are put walking or in the car, we pee in front of each other all the time. If we both need the toilet at the same time we will pee in the same toilet together. Nice to watch pee come out of his dick. 

Another friend and me will pee together in busy laybys together and pee in alleys, inside buildings and in carparks together. It is great fun!

My friends are the same bro.  It's pretty chill

• Hot 1
On 12/31/2023 at 11:07 PM, TylerHasFun said:

My friends are the same bro.  It's pretty chill

Oh really,  that's cool. How open to peeing with you are they? You get up to some good pee adventures together?

On 12/31/2023 at 1:07 PM, Kevin said:

So cool ! When you're all in the same toilet are you carefull to leave it clean or are you too lazy to aim and just make a mess ?

With me and him we do not make a mess. But we do pee outside together. Last night we took a pee on the side of a building at the side of the road while out for a dog walk. 

With my other friend it is more naughty, we recently took a pee together on a wall in a busy multi storey car park next to the pay machine. That was fun!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, qrick said:

Oh really,  that's cool. How open to peeing with you are they? You get up to some good pee adventures together?

Two friends come to mind mainly.  One of them, Mike has been getting a lot more ornary with pissing.  Learning all my habits, he pisses all around his apartment complex like I do, and when we go jogging together, along to roadway.  

15 hours ago, qrick said:

With me and him we do not make a mess. But we do pee outside together. Last night we took a pee on the side of a building at the side of the road while out for a dog walk. 

With my other friend it is more naughty, we recently took a pee together on a wall in a busy multi storey car park next to the pay machine. That was fun!

Nice one dude

On 1/2/2024 at 9:41 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Two friends come to mind mainly.  One of them, Mike has been getting a lot more ornary with pissing.  Learning all my habits, he pisses all around his apartment complex like I do, and when we go jogging together, along to roadway.  

Nice. It is good to have friends who are into it too. I love to watch guys pee so enjoy this so much. 

Is he quite open about letting you see everything? Me and my mates are very open about nudity

• Like 1
On 12/29/2023 at 4:47 PM, Kevin said:

Man this video is so cool ! And something like that happened to me actually, there was a festival in my city and people were pissing right under my windows and on my front door !

This video is so cool. Wish it was slowed to normal speed! 

1 hour ago, qrick said:

How? Thanks

On the bottom side of the video there is a logo that looks like a gear, press it and then you'll have the option of the speed of the video and you can choose which speed suits you best.

2 hours ago, qrick said:

Nice! Thanks bro. Be good to watch all those people peeing in public!

Yeah, I love how they were pissing on the door without a care in the world !

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Idk, I'd like to. What about you ?

And actually many dudes did it on my front door !

Oh yes! I'd love it if lots of people could see me and were doing it too! I have done it once like this with friends outside a nightclub. Have you?

17 hours ago, qrick said:

Nice. It is good to have friends who are into it too. I love to watch guys pee so enjoy this so much. 

Is he quite open about letting you see everything? Me and my mates are very open about nudity

Pretty much.  Me and all my friends, we've all seen each other naked lots of occassions.  Yeah when Mikey takes a piss, he doesnt hide his dick from me at all.  And me neither to him.  

6 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Pretty much.  Me and all my friends, we've all seen each other naked lots of occassions.  Yeah when Mikey takes a piss, he doesnt hide his dick from me at all.  And me neither to him.  

Nice. It is so fun to have a friend like this. 

On 12/8/2023 at 9:25 PM, 737DK737 said:

I can absolutely agree with that. I've been to the Canary Islands several times while there were festivals there.
People were pissing on the sidewalk on the party strip, and every few meters a woman was squatting or a man was standing.
The walls were completely pissed, there was piss running all over the place downtown.
A few even pissed off the balconies. Women who were more inhibited sat on stairs and pretended to sit but peed.
Their culture is very open about pissing, no one judges a woman who pees all over the entrance to the house.
They were also much more open against littering , the puddles were all decorated with tissues.
Empty plastic cups were everywhere, the harbor basin was littered with empty cups.

Generally a much more open society

It must've been so nice to see, the streets flooded with piss and littered with plastic cups and other trash ! Did they tried to avoid things like cars, doors etc... Of were they also flooded ?

Here in the US you'll find plenty of naughty and public peeing, you just have to be in a big city or college town. I've left the bar drunk a number of times and peed at the first spot I could find, alcohol does a number on my modesty. In NYC, its perfectly naturally for guys and girls to pee in an alley or between cars as there are few facilities. Take a trip to New Orleans to experience Mardi Gras and you'll see lots of pubic peeing. Talking about naughty peeing, I just found out about the Folsom Street Fair and I've already made plans to attend this Sept after reading some Reddit threads about the "pee pool". 😃      I hope what people say about Germans and their penchant for pee is true as I'll be in Berlin during August although a side trip to Spain and the Canary Islands could be possible given what some in this thread have mentioned.

6 hours ago, ipee20 said:

Here in the US you'll find plenty of naughty and public peeing, you just have to be in a big city or college town. I've left the bar drunk a number of times and peed at the first spot I could find, alcohol does a number on my modesty. In NYC, its perfectly naturally for guys and girls to pee in an alley or between cars as there are few facilities. Take a trip to New Orleans to experience Mardi Gras and you'll see lots of pubic peeing. Talking about naughty peeing, I just found out about the Folsom Street Fair and I've already made plans to attend this Sept after reading some Reddit threads about the "pee pool". 😃      I hope what people say about Germans and their penchant for pee is true as I'll be in Berlin during August although a side trip to Spain and the Canary Islands could be possible given what some in this thread have mentioned.

Do you have any personal stories from college towns, NYC or New Orleans? Have you peed in those places or caught other people peeing there?

On 1/10/2024 at 12:04 PM, Kevin said:

It must've been so nice to see, the streets flooded with piss and littered with plastic cups and other trash ! Did they tried to avoid things like cars, doors etc... Of were they also flooded ?

No, no one paid attention to that.

House entrances were even used as hidden places by the shy women.

Almost everything was flooded.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, 737DK737 said:

No, no one paid attention to that.

House entrances were even used as hidden places by the shy women.

Almost everything was flooded.

That's so cool ! Can you give us more details about stuff they flooded in piss and how it all looked like pls ? It would be soo nice ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 7:12 PM, ipee20 said:

Guess I'll have to visit New Orleans sometime. 

• Like 1
On 1/6/2024 at 6:58 PM, TylerHasFun said:

I've only peed in front of three of my friends and only one of them has seen me naked. And that was just checking for ticks.