Jon's Public Pisses

Wow great stories, I enjoyed reading all of them, especially the change room one. It took me alongtime to open up to anyone about my love of piss, helped alot when I found this great place and knew I was among great people who don't judge. 

Just know your among friends here, I enjoy reading anymore experiences you choose to share with us 😊 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, jongreen631 said:

Hey all, I'm Jon (on the internet). I've been a long time lurker but thought it was only fair I start to share some stories of my own. I'm a 20's male with a big fetish for pissing in public places, particularly men. I've loved piss ever since I discovered my sexual side, and was fascinated by it even before then. I haven't shared these stories with anyone, even my closest friends, none of whom know about my fetish, so this is quite exciting but also nerve-wracking.

One of my riskiest pisses was when I was a senior in high school (I was 18). I was done with school for the day and driving to the other side of town for band practice at another school. I had quite a bit of time to kill and saw a big parking garage at a shopping center on the way. I hadn't pissed all day at school and decided I would stop to take a piss. It had been something I had fantasized about doing for a long time, and I am your stereotypical goody-two-shoes, so it was quite exhilarating to think about. It was quite busy because it was rush hour on a weekday, but I drove up to the second-to-top level of the garage and it was deserted. I parked facing the outside wall, and got out and stood facing the wall by the driver side door, able to look out over the edge. I unzipped and by this time, I was so excited my 7" cock was rock hard. Because of this, it was taking all of my might to get a stream started even though I did have to piss quite badly. At that time I heard a car coming down from the top level and looked to see it was mall security! I was the only person on this level so I had no doubt they were looking right at me. It was too late to put my cock away as reaching down would only make it more obvious what I was up to, so I turned so I was somewhat shielded by my car and pretended I was enjoying the sunset haha. Still determined but much more cautious now, I decided to go into the stairwell to continue the facade that I was just a shopper parking to go shop. I checked to make sure the security had continued on their merry way and also checked for cameras, and walked up the flight of stairs to the top level to make sure there was nobody there about to walk down. I walked back down to the landing between the two levels, took out my cock which was still semi-hard, and let out a full force stream in the corner on the concrete floor until my bladder was completely empty. It must have been the loudest piss I had ever taken, and been about 2 minutes long. I completely lost track of everything around me as I let loose. Almost the entire half of the landing was soaked, and once I finished, I realized I could still hear trickling. I began to walk back down to the level I parked on and realized the floor was not completely sealed! My piss was trickling down to all the levels below, and I could now hear people talking on the levels below. I then went into full force escape mode, got back into my car and got out of there as quickly as possible. I spent the rest of that week paranoid someone would find me out. Looking back it was very hot, but I am sure glad I wasn't caught as the puddle was much more than I originally intended. 

Another story around the same time, I was at a department store by myself. I had fantasized about pissing in a fitting room for quite some time, and back then when Xtube was still around (RIP), there were many more videos of guys doing this. I picked out some clothes that I had no intention to buy, walked into a fitting room in the corner of the store and checked to make sure I was the only one in there. I chose the room closest to the door so I would be able to hear anyone coming, and was disappointed that there was hardwood floor rather than carpet. I was already set on what I was going to do at that point, so I pulled my pants down to around my ankles, and again I was rock hard in anticipation. It took quite a bit to get a stream started, and it started as a trickle before becoming full force. I aimed for the wooden bench on the wall and watched it trickle down onto the floor. Worried that I was being too loud, I would stop periodically and then start again and did this for about a minute until my bladder was about half emptied. I then was so worked up I began jerking off until I unloaded about 10 shots of cum into the puddle (sorry if this is not allowed, I know this is a piss only forum). I was then so horrified at what I had just done, that as much as I wanted to leave the mess, I mopped it up with the clothes I had picked out and tried to leave them as inconspicuously as possible under the bench in the room. I then got out of there as quickly as possible and never returned to that particular store. 

I have many more stories I can share throughout college and beyond.

I do feel quite a bit of guilt for those who have to clean my mess, and for that reason I have become much less bold in recent years. I'm much less young and dumb, and have a real career now and feel I have too much to lose if I was caught. I try to stick to more private areas like hotels or pools, but still try not to leave behind huge messes as I once did. 

That being said, I would like to tell some friends about my fetish, and I feel that my future partner will have to know at some point. It is only natural, and I wish I did not feel so much shame over it. I still have some places I would like to try pissing before I kick the bucket, namely an elevator and movie theater. Who knows, maybe in the future I will be just as bold once again.

Dude, you have that spirit in you.  You'll keep getting more daring.  We're guys, we're supposed to piss wherever the fuck we want.  We can swap stories.  I can't wait to hear more of them bro

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Dude, you have that spirit in you.  You'll keep getting more daring.  We're guys, we're supposed to piss wherever the fuck we want.  We can swap stories.  I can't wait to hear more of them bro

Your stories do inspire me. Wish I was as brave as you bro!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, jongreen631 said:

My freshman year of college, I was 19 and driving back to school after being home for the holidays. It was about a 18 hour drive, and so I had to stop and take multiple pisses along the way. My first couple were plain and in the toilet at gas stations but I was quickly getting bored. I was on country backroads for a lot of the time and decided to why not whip it out and play with myself make the time pass a little quicker. So cruise control was on, dick was out, music was blasting, and there was probably only 1 or two cars that passed me for about 100 miles. I finished on my shirt, some on the seatbelt, and as always, after rain comes a flood and I needed to piss. There was a couple towns coming up but I didn't want to just go in another toilet so I started looking for anything else along the road that could suffice. I saw a sign for a scenic overlook in a few miles and decided to stop. It just looked over some valleys and a river and there was no other cars there except mine. There was no shielding from the road, it was just a little semicircle with parking and there was a little covering with a picnic table and a sign. I stepped up on the bench of the picnic table, spread my legs apart, and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I was pretty excited at this point, but my cock was only semi hard because I had just jerked off, and it was probably like 40 degrees out. I relaxed and let out a full force stream of piss all over the table and then pushed a little harder to make sure I got some on the sign and bench on the opposite side. I was still full force pissing when I turned around and saw a red F150 come up the hill from the hill from where I had come and continue around the bend until I could no longer see them. It was too late to stop at that point, so they probably got a good show of this pantsless 19 year old pissing all over the place. I was just thanking my lucky stars it wasn't a cop. My stream stopped right after they went out of sight. I pulled my jeans up, took a moment to admire the view and my hard work, got back in my car and continued on my way. There was one more eventful piss from this same road trip I could share if you are interested.

Fuck yeah!  That's what I'm talking about!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Alright here's the next piss from that trip. I had gotten back on the the interstate and at this point was drinking lots of tea and water anticipating having some more piss fun. I knew I needed some real facilities because I had some other business to attend to as well. I have to piss again and start looking for some places along the highway. There's a highway rest stop coming up and I decide to stop. There a few cars in the parking lot but I decide just to check it out. I go into the men's room and it's empty. It's your typical run-down rest stop, but its pretty clean and doesn't stink. I go into the big stall at the end and there a metal toilet on one side and there's a counter on the other. I don't remember if it was just a changing table or a sink too. I sit down on the pot because there was other things I needed to do, and I set my chub on the edge of the toilet. I know I don't have much time before other people might start coming so I push as hard as I can and piss starts flying out all over the floor. I'm squeezing the tip of my dick to make it spray everywhere and increase coverage. It is loud as fuck and if there was anybody in the lobby I'm sure they could hear. It's also kind of open-air with open windows around the ceiling so maybe you could even hear it outside lol. My piss is reaching all the way over to the counter and running down the front of it. After about 40 seconds it stops, I push out the last spurts, and kind of waddle over to the counter with my pants still around my ankles. Again, I'm sorry if this is not your cup of tea, but it's what I did. I start jerking off and cum all over the counter as quickly as I could. It was a pretty solid load and made the tile counter pretty wet. I pull my pants up and walk back out to my car and a couple is walking in as I'm leaving. I zoom out of there as quickly as I can feeling relieved and make it the rest of the way back to college without any more stops. 

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 6:49 PM, jongreen631 said:

Hey all, I'm Jon (on the internet). I've been a long time lurker but thought it was only fair I start to share some stories of my own. I'm a 20's male with a big fetish for pissing in public places, particularly men. I've loved piss ever since I discovered my sexual side, and was fascinated by it even before then. I haven't shared these stories with anyone, even my closest friends, none of whom know about my fetish, so this is quite exciting but also nerve-wracking.

One of my riskiest pisses was when I was a senior in high school (I was 18). I was done with school for the day and driving to the other side of town for band practice at another school. I had quite a bit of time to kill and saw a big parking garage at a shopping center on the way. I hadn't pissed all day at school and decided I would stop to take a piss. It had been something I had fantasized about doing for a long time, and I am your stereotypical goody-two-shoes, so it was quite exhilarating to think about. It was quite busy because it was rush hour on a weekday, but I drove up to the second-to-top level of the garage and it was deserted. I parked facing the outside wall, and got out and stood facing the wall by the driver side door, able to look out over the edge. I unzipped and by this time, I was so excited my 7" cock was rock hard. Because of this, it was taking all of my might to get a stream started even though I did have to piss quite badly. At that time I heard a car coming down from the top level and looked to see it was mall security! I was the only person on this level so I had no doubt they were looking right at me. It was too late to put my cock away as reaching down would only make it more obvious what I was up to, so I turned so I was somewhat shielded by my car and pretended I was enjoying the sunset haha. Still determined but much more cautious now, I decided to go into the stairwell to continue the facade that I was just a shopper parking to go shop. I checked to make sure the security had continued on their merry way and also checked for cameras, and walked up the flight of stairs to the top level to make sure there was nobody there about to walk down. I walked back down to the landing between the two levels, took out my cock which was still semi-hard, and let out a full force stream in the corner on the concrete floor until my bladder was completely empty. It must have been the loudest piss I had ever taken, and been about 2 minutes long. I completely lost track of everything around me as I let loose. Almost the entire half of the landing was soaked, and once I finished, I realized I could still hear trickling. I began to walk back down to the level I parked on and realized the floor was not completely sealed! My piss was trickling down to all the levels below, and I could now hear people talking on the levels below. I then went into full force escape mode, got back into my car and got out of there as quickly as possible. I spent the rest of that week paranoid someone would find me out. Looking back it was very hot, but I am sure glad I wasn't caught as the puddle was much more than I originally intended. 

Another story around the same time, I was at a department store by myself. I had fantasized about pissing in a fitting room for quite some time, and back then when Xtube was still around (RIP), there were many more videos of guys doing this. I picked out some clothes that I had no intention to buy, walked into a fitting room in the corner of the store and checked to make sure I was the only one in there. I chose the room closest to the door so I would be able to hear anyone coming, and was disappointed that there was hardwood floor rather than carpet. I was already set on what I was going to do at that point, so I pulled my pants down to around my ankles, and again I was rock hard in anticipation. It took quite a bit to get a stream started, and it started as a trickle before becoming full force. I aimed for the wooden bench on the wall and watched it trickle down onto the floor. Worried that I was being too loud, I would stop periodically and then start again and did this for about a minute until my bladder was about half emptied. I then was so worked up I began jerking off until I unloaded about 10 shots of cum into the puddle (sorry if this is not allowed, I know this is a piss only forum). I was then so horrified at what I had just done, that as much as I wanted to leave the mess, I mopped it up with the clothes I had picked out and tried to leave them as inconspicuously as possible under the bench in the room. I then got out of there as quickly as possible and never returned to that particular store. 

I have many more stories I can share throughout college and beyond.

I do feel quite a bit of guilt for those who have to clean my mess, and for that reason I have become much less bold in recent years. I'm much less young and dumb, and have a real career now and feel I have too much to lose if I was caught. I try to stick to more private areas like hotels or pools, but still try not to leave behind huge messes as I once did. 

That being said, I would like to tell some friends about my fetish, and I feel that my future partner will have to know at some point. It is only natural, and I wish I did not feel so much shame over it. I still have some places I would like to try pissing before I kick the bucket, namely an elevator and movie theater. Who knows, maybe in the future I will be just as bold once again.

Wow dude, that is amazing you did that.  I never pissed in a parking garage. I'd be too afraid of all the cars driving by.  So you just decided that day you were going to piss in public and you did it.  That is so awesome man.

On 10/30/2023 at 7:03 PM, jongreen631 said:

Alright here's the next piss from that trip. I had gotten back on the the interstate and at this point was drinking lots of tea and water anticipating having some more piss fun. I knew I needed some real facilities because I had some other business to attend to as well. I have to piss again and start looking for some places along the highway. There's a highway rest stop coming up and I decide to stop. There a few cars in the parking lot but I decide just to check it out. I go into the men's room and it's empty. It's your typical run-down rest stop, but its pretty clean and doesn't stink. I go into the big stall at the end and there a metal toilet on one side and there's a counter on the other. I don't remember if it was just a changing table or a sink too. I sit down on the pot because there was other things I needed to do, and I set my chub on the edge of the toilet. I know I don't have much time before other people might start coming so I push as hard as I can and piss starts flying out all over the floor. I'm squeezing the tip of my dick to make it spray everywhere and increase coverage. It is loud as fuck and if there was anybody in the lobby I'm sure they could hear. It's also kind of open-air with open windows around the ceiling so maybe you could even hear it outside lol. My piss is reaching all the way over to the counter and running down the front of it. After about 40 seconds it stops, I push out the last spurts, and kind of waddle over to the counter with my pants still around my ankles. Again, I'm sorry if this is not your cup of tea, but it's what I did. I start jerking off and cum all over the counter as quickly as I could. It was a pretty solid load and made the tile counter pretty wet. I pull my pants up and walk back out to my car and a couple is walking in as I'm leaving. I zoom out of there as quickly as I can feeling relieved and make it the rest of the way back to college without any more stops. 

That's hot too bro.  I bet you got a lot of stories.  You're so much braver than me dude.  Would love to hear more of your stories