Pee-sex problems

When I have pee-sex with one of my female friends she tend to get UTI and fungus afterwards. I get affected with rash and burn a few days afterward. Does anyone else experience problems related to peeing during sex and intercourse and what do you do to avoid it? 

Honestly, I don't think you guys should blame the urine itself for your health problems.. in my opinion what's happening to you both derives from some rough sexual approach, not from the liquid you produce during the session, consider that pee is almost sterile in a healthy person.

• Agree 1

I don’t blame the urine. She’s the one doubting that urine is something that should be mixed with intercourse. I love when she pees during intercourse and occasionally I pee on her pussy as well. Almost every time she gets UTI and fungus when we mix pee with intercourse and I don’t know why. 🤷‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, Moore007 said:

I don’t blame the urine. She’s the one doubting that urine is something that should be mixed with intercourse. I love when she pees during intercourse and occasionally I pee on her pussy as well. Almost every time she gets UTI and fungus when we mix pee with intercourse and I don’t know why. 🤷‍♂️ 

If you sometimes have a burning sensation when peeing you might have an infection.
(I had this once, too, it is treatable, but needs to be diagnosed, first.)

That being said:
Since you say your friend doubts urine should be part of sexual intercourse - BUT DOES IT ANYWAY - there might be a psychosomatic component at work here.
What I mean is: she is doing something she actually does not want to (are you really 100% sure she is not doing it just to do you a favor?)

If this is the case - and only she knows that, providing she is willing to be honest to herself - there might be an inner conflict going on, and in this case the UTI and fungus could basically be symptoms of that inner conflict.
(The conflict being "doing something she does not want" on one hand and "loving you" on the other.)

I have to admit that this does not fully explain why you are having symptoms as well.
Unless your subconsciousness is trying to tell you something. 😉

-> If you think "the psyche has no power over the body" - why do placebos work, then? 😛 😉
For reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo

Disclaimer:
I am neither a doctor, nor a physician.
I am just curious about those things.
Go see an actual doctor/physician!

Remember: you can lie to others, but you can not lie to yourself.
Your body always knows the truth and will confront you with it chose you to continue lying. 😉

• Love 1
On 10/21/2023 at 6:20 AM, Moore007 said:

When I have pee-sex with one of my female friends she tend to get UTI and fungus afterwards. I get affected with rash and burn a few days afterward...

I would be curious as to what specific acts you and she are regularly pergorming that you feel may be causing this? "Pee sex" is a very broad spectrum, and can cover a lot of activities. 

Generally speaking, urine is not dangerous when it comes into contact with skin, even in sensitive areas. Urine is 95% water, and the 5% that is not water comprises body waste, such as excess minerals, nutrients, etc. 

The most common cause of UTIs in women is when dirt or foreign matter is introduced into the urethral opening. So, for example, if you were to finger her anus, then place that same finger into her vagina, that would be a recipe for an infection - be it vaginal or UTI (or both). 

Consulting with a physician is definitely recommended. But I would also recommend exploring which other activities you're performing that could also potentially be causing this. 

Well, it’s just been sex, she’s on top so she can piss on me, then regular intercourse in various positions, no anal. She says she likes the piss-play but what do I know? I hope she’s being honest to herself and me. The only thing I can think about causing the UTI is that we almost every time have piss-play after the gym being all sweaty. Maybe we should take a shower before the piss-play next time.. 

• Like 1