Hi everyone

Porkycorky

We just found this site and it’s like a door has opened, with like minded kinksters! My wife and I love watersports with each other and others, although finding other people with the same kink is difficult! We are based in the Midlands, UK and swing on Fab.

We love glimpse and hightide videos. We have a few videos we can share of f on m and m on f, if anyone is interested.

happy pissing everyone x

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Porkycorky said:

We just found this site and it’s like a door has opened, with like minded kinksters! My wife and I love watersports with each other and others, although finding other people with the same kink is difficult! We are based in the Midlands, UK and swing on Fab.

We love glimpse and hightide videos. We have a few videos we can share of f on m and m on f, if anyone is interested.

happy pissing everyone x

Hi, and welcome

On 10/20/2023 at 8:47 PM, Porkycorky said:

happy pissing everyone x

Hi and welcome.  I hope you both have a great time here.